What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off

Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off
Author: Message:
Stoozor

O.P. Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off
It's the second time I see it happening.

The first time, two of my friends signed in at about 3 a.m. EST. I found it weird since they didn't answer as I talked to them and usually turn off their computer at night. They remained online for quite a long time, which I found also weird.
Another friend I was chatting with at that time noticed the same thing. She saw people who should be dead asleep with their computer dead turned off signing in.

The day after, I talked to one of those friend and told her what had happened. She told me it was impossible since her computer wasn't on.
I then though it was a bug from the network.

Just a few minutes ago, the same thing happened but with only one contact. She doesn't reply and she is still connected as I am posting this.

This post was edited on 12-20-2009 at 08:27 AM by Stoozor.
12-20-2009 08:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off - by Stoozor on 12-20-2009 at 08:25 AM
RE: Weird : People signing in at 3am when I know they are off - by djdannyp on 12-20-2009 at 10:45 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: