What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » E-mail validation problem

E-mail validation problem
Author: Message:
tray86

O.P. RE: E-mail validation problem
Dear TReKiE,

I could not remake my old e-mail address and I would not like to use an unvalidated account, therefore I decided for a changed one.

I tried to delete the windows live cache from document/local settings. I also deleted everyone from my contact list and I added them again one by one. It did not work.

I saved my contact list and deleted all of the contacts again but this time from the www.windowslive.com hp. I uploaded the contact list after that (I had got a failure message, but it worked lol).

Result:

From nearly 50 contacts, I can only see 10 people as online. The others are offline everytime. I think they did not choose the ignoration of the messages from unknown person (so anyone can see their status as well), and when I sent them a message they said my contact address automatically had changed in their contact list after the message had been received.

I cannot send a message those who ignore everyone outside their friends and the messenger does not send any kind of invite to them after I add them again to my contact list.

Could you please give me a possible solution? I would not like to make a full new account... I have a possession for old accounts and such a non-material "bit" things :>

Anyway, it looks like the Microsoft products like to kill themselves if the user does not kill them, because my 9 years old XP system went to hell after I agreed to install a "very very important" update...
This time I have only liked to change my ID to an existed e-mail address... :>

This post was edited on 06-11-2010 at 09:54 PM by tray86.
06-11-2010 09:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
E-mail validation problem - by tray86 on 05-29-2010 at 06:23 PM
RE: E-mail validation problem - by TReKiE on 06-02-2010 at 03:36 AM
RE: E-mail validation problem - by tray86 on 06-02-2010 at 12:57 PM
RE: E-mail validation problem - by TReKiE on 06-02-2010 at 03:10 PM
RE: E-mail validation problem - by tray86 on 06-11-2010 at 09:14 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend