What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Contacts cant invite me to show webcam?

Contacts cant invite me to show webcam?
Author: Message:
MiniMan

O.P. Contacts cant invite me to show webcam?
SHORT EXPLANATION: Contacts cannot invite me to show JUST my webcam but I can do a call (audio + video) just fine. When they invite me it automatically says I decline them.

Okay my webcam is a Lifecam VX-6000 and I'm on Windows 7 32 bit. My webcam pretty much works fine with EVERYTHING. I can even do a full call (With audio AND video) with Windows Live Messenger just fine.

BUT the one thing it just CANNOT do for WHATEVER reason is have someone invite me to JUST show my webcam (No audio, just video).

The contact invites me but it instantly says I declined the invitation. What is the problem? I have completely uninstalled WML AND my camera drivers then reinstalled them but it still didnt work...so I thought maybe MSN+ was causing the problem and I uninstalled that. Still nothing.

My webcam works fine. This seems to be a problem with WML. Is there some setting I may have accidentally turned on that auto-declines these invitations? And yes, I have done the Tools>Audio & Video setup. Like I said, my camera is fully functioning properly it's just for some reason contacts cant invite me to show/view JUST my webcam.

Please, any help is GREATLY appreciated.

07-14-2010 09:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Contacts cant invite me to show webcam? - by MiniMan on 07-14-2010 at 09:01 PM
RE: Contacts cant invite me to show webcam? - by Chrissy on 07-14-2010 at 09:18 PM
RE: Contacts cant invite me to show webcam? - by MiniMan on 07-14-2010 at 09:36 PM
RE: Contacts cant invite me to show webcam? - by Chrissy on 07-14-2010 at 11:04 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: