What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes problem

[split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes problem
Author: Message:
jociandi

O.P. RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro
OK, let me try again.

I am having issues using Windows Live Messenger and the integrated chat feature in Yahoo! Mail.

My contacts are able to see me as offline in Windows Live Messenger even though I am in fact online. The issue seems to be happening only when I'm signed in to Windows Live Messenger but not in the integrated chat feature in Yahoo! Mail. The contacts that are seeing me as offline is a windowslive.com and a hotmail.com user. The hotmail user is a very old contact.

There isn't any downloaded yahoo messenger application on my PC, it is only in my webmail. I have the same problem on two different PCs.

The customer support for Yahoo! tested me in Y! Messenger and in WLM, but had the same problem. 
07-28-2010 12:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 09:10 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 11:33 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by djdannyp on 07-26-2010 at 11:47 AM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-26-2010 at 12:05 PM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, beca - by CookieRevised on 07-26-2010 at 03:08 PM
RE: [split] Some of my contacts doesn't see me in WLM online, always as offline, because the Yahoo Messenger! makes pro - by jociandi on 07-28-2010 at 12:11 PM
RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING - by CookieRevised on 07-26-2010 at 10:31 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: