What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked?

help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked?
Author: Message:
hentailoli

O.P. Shocked  help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked?
i have one hell of a problem :

as of the last couple of weeks ive been using da new 2011 wlm with plus 5.01 installed over 5.00 plus....well now heres the messed up problem

after some time , mostly randomly i can only see my emoticons as text not as icons anymore when i send them it goes something like this :   (xD)

some shit like that...-.-'....after doing a system restore it was back to normal

and it happened again today even thou i restored yesterday now i did a 2nd restore now it works again...-.-'

im starting to get pissed at msn and plus...wtf have you done microsoft!!!..-.-'....whats with the promised better code and security...-.-'

btw this isnt only happening to me its happening to my other friends too..-.-'...like random restarts of msn or crashes ...like one bros msn restarts if he closes a tabbed conversation...-.-'

and have i mentioned that ive been hacked yesterday?...-.-'

while i was typing all of the sudden my mouse cursor was moving ...but!!..coordinated and its not a wireless mouse and my keyboard started typing but not like without pause either damn like coordinated letters after letters...-.-'..and then my damn explorer windows was starting to get accessed so i decided to disconnect the netz and once i reconnnected it was ok ...but once i logged back in to msn it happened again...-.-'....damn hacking shit...so i unplugged everything and did a system restore....then it finally went back to normal ...anybody willing to help me out id appreciate it

p.s: i got commodo as firewall and eset nod32 as antivirus and malwarebytes for malware did a scan ...and no malware...-.-'

heard about people being able to hack plus with scripts ...but the problem is the only people in my contact list is family and ive never accepted any script either...-.-'

helppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!  ....for the sake of god!!!!!!!im goin crazy here..-.-'....:|

p.s: and another thing is when i open a conversation window with a contact and close it and reopen it ...then i cant type and my nudge is gone so i have to restart msn....-.-'

This post was edited on 04-26-2011 at 12:46 AM by hentailoli.
04-25-2011 10:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked? - by hentailoli on 04-25-2011 at 10:09 PM
RE: help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked? - by Spunky on 04-26-2011 at 07:47 AM
RE: help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked? - by hentailoli on 04-26-2011 at 10:37 AM
RE: help!!!! Messenger Plus 5.01 WLM 2011!!possibly hacked? - by hentailoli on 05-14-2011 at 10:55 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: