What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » /me command does not work

/me command does not work
Author: Message:
K97

O.P. /me command does not work
Hi

I'm using the latest Messenger Plus[5], and the 2009 version of MSN - because the 2011 version sucks.

I first downloaded messenger plug years ago, and it worked totally fine. At some point along the way in the past 3 years my /me command would not work. No matter what I did, redownloading messenger plus, updating MSN, rebooting - nothing.

So I've just decided to try fixing it again, as that's the only feature that doesn't work, and the one I want to start using again. I uninstalled the version of MP that I had, rebooted, and just reinstalled the newest version. No go. So I rebooted and attempted again at the prompting of a friend[who does not have this issue], and it still will not work.

This friend of mine has the same version of windows live messenger that I do, 2009, and the same version of messenger plus. What is going on? Why can't I use the /me command? All it does is show it as if I said "namehere: /me goes to get a drink" instead of "name here goes to get a drink"

Can I fix this? To use the /me command properly, for whatever I tpye? Not just manually fixed quick messages?

I did search and skim the forums for similar questions or a resolution but came up with little information of use

Thanks, please let me know how I can fix this

~K
08-24-2011 03:44 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
/me command does not work - by K97 on 08-24-2011 at 03:44 AM
RE: /me command does not work - by whiz on 08-24-2011 at 12:30 PM
RE: /me command does not work - by K97 on 08-24-2011 at 08:41 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend