What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » cant send messages to contacts with plus installed

cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
Author: Message:
Fenya

O.P. cant send messages to contacts with plus installed
heya

i am using msg plus for a long time now... a few month ago i updated plus and after that i was unable to send messages to my mother... though i was able to send messages to a friend...

i uninstalled plus and all probs with my mother were gone... so i rolled back to an older version of msg plus and everything went fine as well...

as of today i found out that i am unable to send messages to my mother again... seems i didnt msg her after i installed my new windows last week...

anyways... i am able to write her without msg plus... as soon as i install ANY version of msg plus i could find, ill get an error saying that the message couldnt be delivered to all recipients... i tried 4.9, 5.02 and 5.10... nothing helped

i want my plus back :( i really love the desktop-contacs and thats what i miss the most...

is there any way to fix this problem or any version that is known to work while other versions will get errors like this??

please help, ty
09-23-2011 02:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
cant send messages to contacts with plus installed - by Fenya on 09-23-2011 at 02:07 PM
RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed - by Fenya on 10-01-2011 at 03:36 PM
RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed - by Fenya on 11-01-2011 at 01:55 PM
RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed - by keiththewolf on 01-16-2012 at 03:43 AM
RE: cant send messages to contacts with plus installed - by Fenya on 01-16-2012 at 07:02 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: