What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » See who has deleted me on messenger?

See who has deleted me on messenger?
Author: Message:
deyapretty

RE: See who has deleted me on messenger?
well I think windows live messenger profiles are pretty accurate. One of my contacts had deleted me this summer (not blocked) and it was showing up on his profile: You have invited xxxxxx in messenger.

A few days ago I opened a conversation with him and weird, on his profile I read: "You are friends with xxxxxx in messenger etc"

Also, I've noticed that when you delete someone (even without blocking him/her manually) that person is blocked by messenger automatically. I've tried several times and when I add the contact back the contact appears on my list as blocked while I NEVER blocked him myself. And I'm using WLM 2009 by the way.
Actually you could conclude that all your online contacts haven't deleted you for sure ;)
10-10-2011 11:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:12 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 09:21 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by Pissmeoff on 10-08-2011 at 09:40 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by CookieRevised on 10-08-2011 at 10:18 PM
RE: See who has deleted me on messenger? - by deyapretty on 10-10-2011 at 11:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: