What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » stopped making records of conversation

stopped making records of conversation
Author: Message:
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
RE: stopped making records of conversation
quote:
Originally posted by vargasf
When the conversation is open msn and ask to check the records it appears the month of January but all in white, add to the conversation close the file. Ple. Pregnant nor in Online.
Can you post a screenshot of what this looks like? It might give us more of a clue what is going wrong. Please cover up/hide/remove any email addresses shown in the screenshot, if any, for privacy sake of you and your contacts.   
quote:
Attached the backup configuration.
I didn't get that one (was removed already), would you mind posting a screenshot of the window (Preferences and Options > Logs > chat Logging) or tell me what the options on this window are set to? That is all we need, if we need any privacy sensitive content we'll ask you to send it to a specific email address so this doesn't fall in to the wrong hands. In the meantime please follow CookieRevised's advice and change your password(s).
quote:
He started this defect occurs on December 24. On this day I performed a windows live update to include Windows Movie Maker.
This should not affect Messenger Plus! chat logging, Messenger Plus! and Windows Live Movie Maker are not connected in any way. Only thing I can think of is that your messenger version got upgraded during this update, but that shouldn't be a problem as Messenger Plus! works with the latest version (the version you mentioned). I have the very same version only in English.

Might there be anything else you added that could interfere with how Messenger or Messenger Plus! works, such as other messenger add-ons/enhancements? Do you have any Messenger Plus! plugins (list can be found in Preferences >Plugins> Plus! Plugins)?
[Image: 25dr3o9]
01-06-2012 11:31 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
stopped making records of conversation - by vargasf on 01-04-2012 at 06:45 PM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by Sunshine on 01-05-2012 at 11:16 AM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by vargasf on 01-05-2012 at 03:53 PM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by CookieRevised on 01-05-2012 at 07:17 PM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by Sunshine on 01-06-2012 at 11:31 AM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by Lord_of_Madness on 01-13-2012 at 11:49 AM
RE: stopped making records of conversation - by matty on 01-13-2012 at 01:48 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: