What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! General » Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype

Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
Author: Message:
Eminence

48 / Male / Flag
O.P. Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
Until end of Q1/2013 we all migrated to Skype or leaved the merged network.

So what can we do with our chatlogs we saved for years?
It would be great to import it from the MsgPlus!-WLM to the new MsgPlus!-Skype chatviewer.

Reading is possible, but there are more and better options in the Plus!-WLM as in the Plus!-Skype regarding storing sorted after date/contacts.

For me I prefer the save log for contacts, so all messages from one contact are in one place. I don't have to go every in monthly folder when I want to move (or anything else) the files from one conversation.

Would be great to get it in Plus!-Skype back.

Best regards
Eminence
11-11-2012 08:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Eminence on 11-11-2012 at 08:23 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by SteenG on 01-28-2013 at 07:24 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Menthix on 01-28-2013 at 02:34 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-16-2013 at 05:16 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-16-2013 at 06:08 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-18-2013 at 06:00 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Spunky on 02-19-2013 at 09:47 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-19-2013 at 10:30 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: