What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! General » Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype

Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
Author: Message:
OrionsToy

RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
I know ... I know.... DON'T FEED THE TROLLS but ... what the hell .. maybe just once...

Congrats on being a total imbecile :D

I found this post by doing a search ... I posted what I did as a reply to this post and this post alone.

I offered help to those who happened to do a search and find "this post" as well as asking a small question about if they were planning on implementing log encryption into plus for skype.

now .... I noticed you decided to attack my post because I offered a bit of help but you didn't bother to answer MY question ... maybe you should spend less time attacking someone trying to help .. maybe that's why this forum is going to shit as you say.

Not everyone is a computer wizard ... believe me ... I have been doing technical support for 15 years. Within 2 months I had already realized that even intelligent people can be totally computer illiterate. I dealt with a doctor who believed that if he held a piece of paper up to his monitor he could fax it... of course you can tell that was a while ago .. faxes are pretty much dead by now.. but still you can't expect everyone knows how to use a search engine properly.

I know how to use proper key words to find things in the knowledge bases... I did it for a living... but I find others have no idea what words to use so their searches yield completely different results.

Truth is ... most 'kids' are great with computer ... most adults .... well they are pretty much 'children' when it comes to computers. I found with my clients, I need to lead them by the hand ... step by step... never assuming that they understand anything they are doing. Most of what I do, to me, seems like total common sense and tediously easy yet I'm always praised by my clients as if I was some sort of genius. 

Once you realize that everyone might not be as "smart" as you are when it comes to computers (and I AM limiting the word "smart" to your intelligence of computers only) .. you will probably be able to help someone on this forum.. but until then .. maybe you should work on your maturity a bit more since you are coming across as someone who has the mental equivalence of a 5 year old.

I just tried to help and was attacked for it.

You didn't bother to do anything but show that you are a total elitist who believes that everyone should know the computer as well as you and that type of thinking doesn't  belong on any forum at all!!!

Crawl back under your bridge troll and leave the forum to those who are still willing to help.

If you can't post something helpful .... DONT POST ANYTHING AT ALL

This will be my last post on this subject so if the reality annoys you... take a deep breath, sit in the corner and take a time out. Any further childish temper tantrums will be ignored.
02-18-2013 06:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Eminence on 11-11-2012 at 08:23 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by SteenG on 01-28-2013 at 07:24 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Menthix on 01-28-2013 at 02:34 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-16-2013 at 05:16 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-16-2013 at 06:08 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-18-2013 at 06:00 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Spunky on 02-19-2013 at 09:47 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-19-2013 at 10:30 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: