What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! General » Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype

Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype
@OrionsToy: I apologize for not being very polite and rather sarcastic in my previous post but the reason for posting it is exactly as Spunky said.

And I still stand by everything I said...
A few years ago, there were also many non-computer wizards, yet most managed to search before posting. Something which is apparently not done anymore (and you don't need to be smart to be able to search the basics), according to the recent number of similar threads, same questions and what not....

This post was edited on 02-19-2013 at 10:41 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-19-2013 10:30 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Eminence on 11-11-2012 at 08:23 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by SteenG on 01-28-2013 at 07:24 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Menthix on 01-28-2013 at 02:34 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-16-2013 at 05:16 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-16-2013 at 06:08 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by OrionsToy on 02-18-2013 at 06:00 PM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by Spunky on 02-19-2013 at 09:47 AM
RE: Request: import and merge chatlogs from WLM-->Skype - by CookieRevised on 02-19-2013 at 10:30 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: