What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Pass Proc. CHat L0Gz

Pass Proc. CHat L0Gz
Author: Message:
klymacs

O.P. Pass Proc. CHat L0Gz
I password protected my chat logz using MSN Plus , it went on gud until after few dayz, i tried to open my chat logz with the same password n it said invalid pass, Some of the logz were opening while others were not. i was much upset, i removed the password from msn plus n it asked me to decrypt the chat logs, i selected YES, n it asked for the pass, i enetered the same pass n it said wrong password but decrypted some of the logz, those were the logs which were opening while the others were still encrypted. I woz much more upset then i encrypted them all wid the same pass n cant encrypt them now with that password, this happened 2 me for many timez n thus i am made to report this darn bug that the pass protected chat logz cant b accessed with the pass specified. i've now lost imp chat logz n unable to decrypt them until now, I have a single password all over, my MSN, my YAHOO, everywhere same so cant mistake bout the password, Moreover, i am the only PC user in my home n my PC isnt connected to any network, so no nothing no harm frm anywhere, its only the PLUS ext doing the crap. Plz take care of this prob n guide me to any solution to get my chat logz decrypted, n i wont encrypt them especially wid Plus cuz it just ....................
06-09-2004 05:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aleXP

RE: Pass Proc. CHat L0Gz
I have the same problem....please help me!!!!
I need urgently to decrypt my logs...there are too important!!

07-02-2004 11:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Pass Proc. CHat L0Gz
Would http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=27758 and Patchou's post in it about working on a solution be of help? It's not a full solution, but he's working on it :)
07-02-2004 12:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: