What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » this is very very weird

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
this is very very weird
Author: Message:
Millencolin

Contrast is not a sin

O.P. RE: this is very very weird
oh i didnt knew it also shows when they open convo's thx :-) i will have a look at it, thx a lot guys, this forum's gr8 , never knew a forum with so many quick reply's :D and maybe i will use messenger discovery later, when it's bugfree *-)
thx a lot :D
greetz
Millencolin
08-18-2004 02:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: this is very very weird
thats alryte, if i were you though, i'd go for stuffplug ng for the time being ;)
08-18-2004 03:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Millencolin
pepper is kewl song btw
but no cigar is the best

TONY HAWKS 2 :D
u got Pennybridge Pioneers ?

back on topic

have both installed, use the killmd.exe in the messenger d folder to close it, and u choose not to load stuffplug in the preferences
08-18-2004 04:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Millencolin

Contrast is not a sin

yep i've got pennybridge pioneers, i even got the very rare songs of millencolin :) but back to topic indeed, i dont need messenger discovery anymore, okay maybe now i cant talk offline and use other stuff, but i think there are still a lot of bugs in MD and last but not least, i had to disable some trojan alerts on my firewall becoz it would not work otherways, but thx anyway, stuffplug works great enough for me:)
greetz
Millencolin
08-18-2004 04:18 PM
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
I believe similar issues have been reported before, e.g. at http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=29841.

quote:
today i faced something very very weird
quote:
does anybody know what to do to have my icons back
quote:
if i go offline and then online the problem disappears...
I think you answered your own question basically. Sign out and in and the problem disappears. So far, I have not seen a cause or definitive solution for this, and I've seen it be reported before :)
08-18-2004 08:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Millencolin

Contrast is not a sin

ow wait i have a thingy to, screenshot, i sent it to a friend to show her, but i first will scratch names :) and btw that did not solve the problem mate :) something else did
if i saw the icons were gone , i signed out and in, stil the same, but i think u got me wrong
i got two problems
icons disappeared
and sometimes my messages could not be sent( i didnt get message from msn that my messages werent sent, no but i checked logfiles of my friends and logfiles of mine) so that was another problem, sorry i think i got u confused,
i think that problem had to do with messenger discovery (the problem of the unsent messages i mean) becoz it connects through a proxy or something like that, i dunno maybe... how the ** should i know anyway :P i'm a newbie) but anyway as u can c above , the problem was solved after i uninstalled messenger discovery, but even so... my problem's solved and thx anyway so end discussion :D
greetz
Millencolin
and i will sent the screenshot after i erased the contacts names

This post was edited on 08-18-2004 at 09:12 PM by Millencolin.
08-18-2004 09:07 PM
Millencolin

Contrast is not a sin

this is screenshot i quickly erased some names, becoz some friens maybe want privacy and yeah i know i didnt erase them properly but i think it will do 8-) i'm always in a hurry
here you go
greetz
millencolin

.jpg File Attachment: screenshot.JPG (71.63 KB)
This file has been downloaded 145 time(s).
08-18-2004 09:18 PM
Millenium_edition
Veteran Member

it must be some problem with your graphics driver or memory. :S is messenger the only app that has this problem? how long has it been running at thatm oment?
08-18-2004 09:24 PM
Millencolin

Contrast is not a sin

normally i dont shut down my computer even at night, and if my computer is on, then my msn is on, but euhm last night i shut it down becoz i wanted to have a good night of rest :p
but no, no probems act strange, maybe a game that acted strange but that's a few months ago and it had something to do with my colors yeah, but really i dunno, problem is solved now i think, if it comes back i will let ya know :) thx a lot for your support everybody, i like this forum :) but stil... i think it had something to do with messenger discovery, not that i dont like the addon, but i'm really stuburn :$ but i think it has a lot of bugs stil, never had problems with plus ;)
greetz
millencolin
08-18-2004 09:29 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: