What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Ultra MultiMSN loader

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
Ultra MultiMSN loader
Author: Message:
The Boss

50 / Male / –
O.P. Grin  Ultra MultiMSN loader
This loader will enable the following for your MSN version 6.2.0137

- Open as many messenger instances as you want known as [ MultiMSN ]
- Sign in under appear offline mode known as [ Offliner ]   
- Remove the advertisement banner known as [ Kill banner ]

Note: it will not affect by anyway to MsgPlus, vice versa you can anytime run this loader it will load your plus menu and do the jobs mentioned above

Screenshot:
[Image: loader_msg_screenshot.GIF]
-
Download it here
:D

This version is dedicated to all MsgPlus staff one by one and to its owner
- Patchou -

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:12 PM by The Boss.
10-26-2004 02:42 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Ultra MultiMSN loader
dedictaed to MsgPlus! stuff? O_o
i hope that is not a screen ie of the program :dodgy:

Edited: oh wait, it is :lol: fix the spelling mistake(s) :P

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 02:54 PM by Chrono.
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
10-26-2004 02:53 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
some things:
* spelling mistake (see Chrono's post)
* doesn't work here; it just loads MSN Messenger once and after that always opens the same instance
* the delay on the splashscreen is annoying

I still prefer JnrzLoader (it does everything the same except for the banner removal, but that's what Plus! does for me (and the hard patches))

sorry :$

(using MSN Messenger 6.2.0137)

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:08 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-26-2004 03:02 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
The Boss

50 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Ultra MultiMSN loader
Why not working ?:O its for version 6.2.0137 and will work on every operating system. strange :O then you said the delay its annoying, well maybe you are right, but think a little when you need to open any utility and select the desired action and load it you think thats not a delay? well i know its a small delay but at least its an ad for Msgplus too no (H)

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:09 PM by The Boss.
10-26-2004 03:07 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Because mine is patched already with polygamy. Are you using by any chance an XOR-function to switch the byte (aka swap the byte between "patched"/"not-patched")? Because if the byte was already patched and you use such method, then you actually are unpatching the file...

PS: also, there are more possible values to patch to get Polygamy (some better then others) ;)
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=22...d=216042#pid216042
I suggest to change 0xB7 to 0xB6 on memory location 0x004DFFE1, nothing else (blah, I didn't say that ;)).

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:20 PM by CookieRevised.
10-26-2004 03:13 PM
The Boss

50 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Ultra MultiMSN loader
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
Because mine is patched already with polygamy. Are you using by any chance an XOR-function to switch the byte (aka swap the byte between "patched"/"not-patched")? Because if the byte was already patched and you use such method, then you actually are unpatching the file...

PS: also, there are more possible values to patch to get Polygamy (some better then others) ;)
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=22...d=216042#pid216042
I suggest to change 0xB7 to 0xB6 on memory location 0x004DFFE1, nothing else (blah, I didn't say that ;)).

Well even yours patched or any patched msnmsgr.exe, let me remind here something important, this loader will not enter in binary mode the main msn exe, it will only read the main msn installed directory location, and read "msnmsgr.exe" then run it if found and its the correct version mean 6.2.0137. Then it will search the offsets while loading it, that’s mean when you are seeing the main msn windows loaded in front of you by using this loader that’s mean its already read the whole data and do the required changes for sure by not editing any data in msnmsgr.exe and as i said it will let you use your msn.

1- with no banner on it
2- With signing in using appears offline mode
3 - Multiple instances from this loader

If you still not believing me that may be I’am cheating on something, honestly do a file compare when you run my loader and open your main msn window just go to msn installed directory and copy the file "msnmsgr.exe" paste it anywhere and then reinstall msn 6.2.0137 and compare the already pasted one with the original exe you will see that no any changes :) no I’am not using XOR

NOTE: Still this loader will do its job after any kind of polygamy or other multimsn methodic coded patches:)

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:50 PM by The Boss.
10-26-2004 03:37 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
ermmm, I know the diff. between hard patches and soft patches. I know you patch it in memory, that's the whole purpose of any loader. And that's also why I said to use _memory_ offset (RVA, Relative Virtual Address) and not _file_ offset. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by The Boss
no iam not using XOR
In case of confussion, I don't mean explicitly XOR, but the same method used by XOR: "swapping" bytes:

If byte = "A" then
  byte = B
ElseIf byte = "B" then
  byte = A
EndIf

quote:
NOTE: Still this loader will do its job after any kind of ploygamy or other multimsn methoded coded patches
nope it doesn't, sorry...

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:50 PM by CookieRevised.
10-26-2004 03:44 PM
The Boss

50 / Male / –
If byte = "A" then
  byte = B
ElseIf byte = "B" then
  byte = A
EndIf

;)Not bad idea its nice

But actually i'am not using that method, its a way that whatever it is the adress, mean even patched or not patched it will search that adress and do its job, later versions i will add more functions to it, but in case you already test it with version 7.0.0225 the latest beta one you will probably see that it will say you , "You need version 6.2.0137" thats mean will read the exact version if not exist will not harm or do anything just it will only load one msn window infront of you :) and iam really surprised you are saying "No it doesnt" its strange we must wait and see other users what they will post 8-)

Thanks !

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 03:58 PM by The Boss.
10-26-2004 03:54 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
mean even patched or not patched it will search that adress and do its job
So you search for a byte sequence instead of using a fixed address? In that case, this will be the cause... If Messenger is hard patched on some offsets, the ones you search for or the ones you use to check the version, it can't find anything and thus it will not be patched.... If your this loader version is specific for only 1 version (6.2.0137) then there is no need to search for the proper byte sequence and it will be "safer" to just patch the byte at the offset I told you ;)

quote:
If byte = "A" then
  byte = B
ElseIf byte = "B" then
  byte = A
EndIf

;)Not bad idea its nice
Actually it will cause already (hard) patched files to be unpatched in memory. Again resulting in your loader not working...

quote:
and iam really surprised you are saying "No it doesnt" its strange we must wait and see other users what they will post
Just hard patch your original messenger on offset 0x000DFFE1 (change 0xB7 to 0xB6) and test this yourself ;)

The above patch is to enable polygamy (and btw, the exact patch that JnrzLoader also uses)...

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 04:04 PM by CookieRevised.
10-26-2004 04:01 PM
The Boss

50 / Male / –
Iam neither using byte sequence or fix byte but the main method is iam looking for the paralell location of the byte for example:

004DFFE5: 0F859C000000

0F859C000000 <-- I'am not seeking for this one !

004DFFE5 <-- This one iam looking for only !

After these all mean that, iam not searching for the byte that must be changed, opposite is the true just iam looking for the adress location of that byte that must be changed, hope i could explain it in right way :)

This post was edited on 10-26-2004 at 04:15 PM by The Boss.
10-26-2004 04:12 PM
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: