What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » hotmail in msg plus?

hotmail in msg plus?
Author: Message:
fratinho

O.P. hotmail in msg plus?
Hello,everybody I'm new around here.My name is Fratinho,I'm 30y old and I'm from Belgium.I have a question about my hotmail.I currently downloaded msg plus and I'm very pleased with it,the only problem I have is that I can't get directly into my hotmail!!8o|like before with msn 6.2.At this moment I can only go to my home account,not my hotmail account.Can anyone tell me how I can fix this.That is if it's fixable off course:D
Hope for help....

Greetz Fratinho.
12-03-2004 08:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
granthardy

RE: hotmail in msg plus?
In the preferences under pop3 Email you can select what application is opened when you check for Email.  You would set that to be the hotmal website, but I don't think you can set it to auto login like it used to in messenger.
12-03-2004 08:27 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
f1d0d1d08989

33 / Male / –
RE: hotmail in msg plus?
quote:
Posted by fratinho - Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Hello,everybody I'm new around here.My name is Fratinho,I'm 30y old and I'm from Belgium.I have a question about my hotmail.I currently downloaded msg plus and I'm very pleased with it,the only problem I have is that I can't get directly into my hotmail!!like before with msn 6.2.At this moment I can only go to my home account,not my hotmail account.Can anyone tell me how I can fix this.That is if it's fixable off course
Hope for help....

Greetz Fratinho.

Did you set up POP3 mail accounts in the preferences page? If you did, you wont be able to access your Hotmail Inbox directly, but rather, Plus  will check if there are any messages in the accounts that you set up there, and if u click the link, it will bring you to whereever you specified in the dialogue box...

PS I will try to post a pic of it later, when i set up my web hosting acc...

Or read tis : http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=35072
it may help you

This post was edited on 12-04-2004 at 03:02 AM by f1d0d1d08989.
12-04-2004 02:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: