What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » stuff plug

stuff plug
Author: Message:
shawdie

O.P. Sad  stuff plug
ok i think that stuffplug should allow users of msn 7.0 to see the over sized display picture even if they dont have stuffplug. 
i downloaded the new stuffplug but my msn still crashes and the i cant sign in unless i reboot :(
04-19-2005 03:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Joa
The dodgiest member

117 / Female / Flag
RE: stuff plug
quote:
Originally posted by shawdie
ok i think that stuffplug should allow users of msn 7.0 to see the over sized display picture even if they dont have stuffplug.
stuffplug can't stop (people's who don't have stuffplug installed) DP's from being resized by the new msn. (there is nothing that stuffplug can do for those who don't have it installed :sad: sorry)

quote:
Originally posted by shawdie
i downloaded the new stuffplug but my msn still crashes and the i cant sign in unless i reboot
the new version of stuffplug has been made completely compatible with the new version of msn. :wink:
maybe it is some other plugin that is making your msn crash. try to disable them and see if that helps.

also, note that many people are having problems with msn. with or without plugins, or plus! installed.

Edit: are you saying that you are having problems with stuffplug since the beginning? i did not really understand what you meant. :S ...

This post was edited on 04-19-2005 at 03:51 AM by Joa.
:bow: gif :bow: <3   

spam.

04-19-2005 03:48 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: