What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Few Problems..

Few Problems..
Author: Message:
BAW

– / Male / –
O.P. Few Problems..
Hey, Loving the new Plus! Live, but encountering a few teething problems..

First - I love the idea of flashing the on desktop contacts when a message is recieved but is their no way to change the flashing colour? All i can change is the background/text and bored id love to be able to make it flash different color when a message recieved.

Second more importantly - When i make a new notification to tell me when a user has signed in, it pops up with "Name Has Signed In Name What A ..." and then carries on with the users display name but then cuts off after a while, but under this is the personalised message i made in the notification so the toast looks like;

"Name Has Signed In Name What A ..."
Name Is Online!

How can i make it so its just Name Is Online! without the bit above??

Thirdly - Does anyone know a way like in MSN7.5 when i make a contact nickname and then hover over them in the main window in 7.5 id be able to see their original MSN name, but now in WLM when i hover all i can see is the nickname which is annoying, anyway i can hover and make it show me the msn name, but in the main window show Nickname?

Thanks!
06-25-2006 01:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: