What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » script to change your Messenger status to a personalized status when not responding

script to change your Messenger status to a personalized status when not responding
Author: Message:
Sebi

Help!

35 / Male / –
O.P. script to change your Messenger status to a personalized status when not responding
I'd like to see a script that changes your Messenger status to a personalized status, when Messenger is 'Not Responding'. I have been in many important conversations, and my Messenger freezes and I have to close, and reload which
usually takes a long time.

So it would be great if someone would link me to a script that is similar to my description, or even take the time to make a whole new script.

Thanks HEAPS!
- Sebi :)

This post was edited on 02-23-2007 at 04:11 PM by Tochjo.
02-23-2007 06:08 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
RE: Status
quote:
Originally posted by Sebi
I'd like to see a script that changes your Messenger status to a personalized status, when Messenger is 'Not Responding'. I have been in many important conversations, and my Messenger freezes and I have to close, and reload which
usually takes a long time.

So it would be great if someone would link me to a script that is similar to my description, or even take the time to make a whole new script.

Thanks HEAPS!
- Sebi :)
Sorry, but i don't think so that there is a way to detect when Messenger doesn't respond. Moreover
1) Scripts would too stop responding at that time
2) Changing status when messenger is freezed is not possible.
02-23-2007 06:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Sebi

Help!

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Status
Oh.

Good points.. okay, thanks!
02-23-2007 06:16 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Status
As Felu said, the fact that Messenger isnt responding would imply that you cannot change your status and furthermore, if you're going to have to close Messenger then your status will be Offline anyway so there would be little point in setting it to a customised status when you're just going to go offline...
02-23-2007 02:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: