What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » Maltese hehe

Maltese hehe
Author: Message:
Daninku

36 / Male / –
O.P. Grin  Maltese hehe
HEY Mates :D  Is it a problem to use maltese too? I can help help you if you decide to add this language... I'm Maltese hehe.  NICE JOB keep it up.
10-08-2004 07:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Maltese hehe
It will be added if maltese is not similar or a variation to an already language in plus and if it will be used by a minimun percentage of people. Anyway, you can still translate it and post your translation here, in first place so other people can post comments about it and you fix errors and in second place for people to download and, maybe, Patchou to add it.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
10-08-2004 11:57 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Daninku

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Maltese hehe
OK... so, Maltese is a unique language; so I am ready to translate if I you would like to include this language in msgplus.  Thanks in advanced Choli and Patchou :) 
Jekk hawn xi proxxmu Malti li jaf sew u jrid jghin biex naghmlu l Messenger Plus bil-Malti wkoll jibatli messagg bl E-mail jew messagg private jew inkella jitfa wiehed hawnhekk stess, grazzi :P
10-08-2004 12:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
nXg

37 / Male / –
RE: Maltese hehe
hey man, was thinking of doing something back on MsgPlus 2 but met some time problems that took me off the job. i added you to MSN and you can find me most of the time on UnderNet as nXg, so we can discuss and maybe involve some more ppl.

.: nXg :.
12-29-2004 11:41 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: