What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Hopper...let's Hop! (3.04.0275: Updates available!)

Pages: (25): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
9 votes - 4.56 average   Hopper...let's Hop! (3.04.0275: Updates available!)
Author: Message:
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Coz I feel happy coz of a girl recently, 2.20.149 is here!)
Oh that's it...I am too lazy to make two combo boxes (the drop down list), so i use the 1~5 list for /xhopon...you know that when you select 4 or 5, HCC automatically changes it to 3:)
01-17-2004 03:35 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mad_scientist

– / Male / –
RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Coz I feel happy coz of a girl recently, 2.20.149 is here!)
I downloaded the program.
I run the installer .. no errors
but when i launch msn, it is as if the plugin doesnt exist. msgplus doesnt see it.  can somebody help me?? and btw i checked, the plugin dll is in the correct folder, i dont know what registery settings are in play so i cant check them :s
plz help i want this plugin
i am running win xp sp1, msn messenger 6.1, msgplus 2.54, and i hope u can help me :'(

This post was edited on 03-09-2004 at 11:38 PM by mad_scientist.
03-09-2004 11:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Coz I feel happy coz of a girl recently, 2.20.149 is here!)
My installer should do all the following jobs, but if it fails for some reason, here are something you may want to check/do manually:

1. You should have this registry key when you run regedit.exe:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Patchou\MsgPlus2\RegisteredPlugins -> Hopper (The value thould be MPPlugin.Hopper)
If the registry key isn't there, simply create one.

2. If the registry is there and the DLL file is in the folder too, you may have to do this:
2-1. run cmd, locate your Plus! plugin directory (usually cd C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! 2\Plugins)
2-2. run regsvr32.exe /s MPPluginHop.exe

3. Still, if none of above worked...Do you have any other plugins installed? Have you ever uninstalled MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger without taking proper uninstallation steps?
03-10-2004 09:59 AM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.151 awaits you
Well, mad_scientist, is your problem fixed? Well, I don't know...:S

A new update is released, with very minor fixes. I'm counting on new Plus! release to see if there are significant changes in plugin interface that would be "interesting" or contributing to Hopper;)

Edit: oh well, if you guys always wondered what on earth the thread title meant: this time the title is for my jigglypuff (oh well, people who have known my display picture know what this is about) :(

This post was edited on 03-24-2004 at 01:11 PM by Mnjul.
03-22-2004 01:44 PM
mad_scientist

– / Male / –
RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.151 awaits you!)
it still dont work ..
ill give u ppl more detailed info about my setup:
msn 6.1.0221
msgplus 2.54.74
Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
plugins: Handwriting enabler
nowplayin v2.0 by DJmystic and lareamond
stuffplug by Djmystic
mike's l33tifier
and i have games.mess.be mod << i tried plugin without this installed
03-22-2004 03:49 PM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.153 awaits you!)
Have you tried reinstalling Visual Basic runtime file?:)

http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60pro/Re...-US/vbrun60sp5.exe
03-23-2004 04:19 PM
TheFrank

Why Are You Reading This :refuck:

– / Male / –
RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.153 awaits you!)
but dude, you can only use hopper once, like when you do /xhop (1 threw 5), you cant do it another time, so thats why i figure stuff plug is better then hopper :refuck:
I Need To Get Rid Of MSBB.EXE!!!!!:|its driving me crazy...:P
04-10-2004 11:15 PM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.153 awaits you!)
quote:
Originally posted by TheFrank
but dude, you can only use hopper once, like when you do /xhop (1 threw 5), you cant do it another time, so thats why i figure stuff plug is better then hopper :refuck:
Why you need to hop more than once in 5 minutes? Because you want to annoy others...:refuck: And, Hopper is not used to annoy others:D. (No offense, DJDude if you are reading this, I'm not saying that StuffPlug is intended to be used to annoy others:P)

Well, Tell you some news...
The new version is being coded (if you have me on your contact list you are likely to notice it in my nick). The good thing is that it came with an even better installer (Screenshot). One of the bad thing is that the final installation pack, I assume, will increase several hundreds of KBs in size (I don't think all of you have MFC 7 runtime installed on your computer, so I'll bundle it). Another bad thing is that Hopper Control Center is a bit messed up now (because I want to see better access to Options when you use new Plus!' Plugin Configuration feature). Its functionality hasn't changed, yet in the new version it has four windows -> One for About, One for Help, One for Operation and One for Options/Update. Of course, the Operation window, which is used the most often, is still so easy to get that you still only have to run /xhopcc to call it. I hope you'll get used to it :)

.png File Attachment: HopperSi_Installer.png (83.95 KB)
This file has been downloaded 474 time(s).

This post was edited on 04-11-2004 at 02:05 AM by Mnjul.
04-11-2004 02:04 AM
TheFrank

Why Are You Reading This :refuck:

– / Male / –
RE: Hopper...let's Hop! (Long-gone is still near if you miss it...2.20.153 awaits you!)
well, dude, i would liek to have you on my msn list, but you didnt give me ur e-mail, and plus, you wouldnt add me anyways, cuz i annoy ppl wit stuff plug, so much, i have to block ppl:refuck:
I Need To Get Rid Of MSBB.EXE!!!!!:|its driving me crazy...:P
04-11-2004 02:13 AM
.:[stormsystems]:.

– / Other / –
umm hooper in the settings bit do youu program vb and if yes how to you gett he rounded controls (frames) :D
FUSION PWNS
05-02-2004 09:20 PM
Pages: (25): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: