What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » SPNG Prob!

SPNG Prob!
Author: Message:
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
O.P. SPNG Prob!
I have XP S2 MSN 6.2 Plus 3.25 and Yes I have read the post about SNPG crashing but this is a bit different.

Sometimes when I log in to MSN SPNG says could not find the offset for such and such and goes through all of the features that I normally use then these features don't work untill I exit MSN and start up again this happens now and again could someone tell me what the problem is please?
AC3
10-23-2004 06:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: SPNG Prob!
You still have Windows Messenger running in the background hidden on your PC?...I fixed that problem on your Vaio but I never fixed that on your P3...fix that and it'll be fine...
The problem has to do with Windows Messenger starting up "silently" Windows Messenger can't support SPNG and it asks for this stuff...at least that seems like the most likely cause, may be wrong...
You can get instructions at CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger...
I could do it for you over RA if you feel uncomfortable with editing the registry)...Nothing personal or anything me advising you to not mess with the registry yourself, but after you somehow got your BIOS to wake you up at 2am I've lost a lot of trust in you doing stuff like that...j/k :p
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
10-23-2004 07:24 PM
_Humphreys
Veteran Member

24 / – / Flag
O.P. RE: SPNG Prob!
quote:
I could do it for you over RA if you feel uncomfortable with editing the registry)...Nothing personal or anything me advising you to not mess with the registry yourself, but after you somehow got your BIOS to wake you up at 2am I've lost a lot of trust in you doing stuff like that...j/k

:lol: LMAO

Anyways thanks for telling me the problem I feel I can do it myself I can see a +1 rating in the future for you.:D

EDIT : It worked thanks again.

This post was edited on 10-23-2004 at 08:24 PM by _Humphreys.
AC3
10-23-2004 07:29 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: