What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes

Pages: (42): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 30 31 » Last »
Poll: What dou you think about this plugin?
r0x0r
Nice
Crap
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
2 votes - 3.5 average   Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
quote:
Originally posted by temp123
oh another request, can u make the update delay of Song 2 Nick to Messenger to 1 sec. So the Current Position and Bitrate of the track will update every second
This would be extremely annoying for your contacts. Because it will also flood your contacts and above all it will flood the servers. Heck, the servers wouldn't even allow it!
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-02-2004 12:43 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
temp123

ah ok, if that's true then leave it :)

btw, i really hope that the commands (!DIRECTORY) and (!FILENAME) can be programmed for Windows Media Player also..

i think it must be possible, if u look into properties in WMP u see the full path and filename of the file that is playing

maybe u can code it that the song 2 nick plugin grabs the info from there
hope it's possible on any way!

I just installed Winamp and what a slow shit is that man! I have 1GB DDRRAM and 2.4ghz and it still using 40% of my cpu and the movies are not playing fine with that, also too many options etc. etc..

This post was edited on 10-02-2004 at 04:36 AM by temp123.
10-02-2004 12:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
FuzzyWuzzy

39 / Male / –
my winamp never uses anything about 10% of mu cpu most teh time it runs at 00% or 02%, and my comp specs are lower than urs :|
10-02-2004 01:11 AM
temp123

i had visualation ON or how u call it :P
But i always hated it becuase more people are complaining winamp uses so much cpu

This post was edited on 10-02-2004 at 01:14 AM by temp123.
10-02-2004 01:13 AM
slipstream3d

Having trouble with the latest beta linked a little ways back. I'm running MSN 6.2.0137, Winamp 5.05, and Plus! 3.20.100... I suspect it's the last thing that's causing the problem.

My operating system is Windows XP SP2. I downloaded the RAR, extracted into plugins directory, run the regsvr command successfully... but then it craps out when I try to bring up the configuration with the error message:

Run-time error '-2130705634 (8100031e)': Method '~' of object '~' failed.

I had an old version of Song2Nick in my plugins directory, but I didn't have any install/uninstall stuff anywhere, so I thought it was just leftovers from upgrading from MsgPlus 2...

I also tried redownloading the old one and using the uninstall button, which said it succeded, but the dll and reg entries were still there. I dunno, I just unregistered the new DLL and nuked 'em. I'll try them later when some progress has been made... but I'll be waiting :D
10-02-2004 01:57 AM
FuzzyWuzzy

39 / Male / –
maybe in a future release we could change the text colors for the avatar?

i know with my avatars the red text can be kinda hard to read sometimes, or maybe my eyes are just going bad :|

Example:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=315770]

all im saying is you gave up the option to make our own avatars but making them bmp files in the plugin directory, and by haveing set font colors were kinda limited to what colors we can make the avatars.

.bmp File Attachment: untitled.bmp (39.69 KB)
This file has been downloaded 4589 time(s).

This post was edited on 10-02-2004 at 03:04 AM by FuzzyWuzzy.
10-02-2004 02:57 AM
Lazuli

It was all working last night, now nothing happens when i perform the on command...the name sometimes works but not the pic
10-02-2004 08:16 AM
Wouter

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyWuzzy
maybe in a future release we could change the text colors for the avatar?

i know with my avatars the red text can be kinda hard to read sometimes, or maybe my eyes are just going bad :|

Example:
[Image: attachment.php?pid=315770]

all im saying is you gave up the option to make our own avatars but making them bmp files in the plugin directory, and by haveing set font colors were kinda limited to what colors we can make the avatars.

ill make an option so you can change the font color
[Image: 1497.jpg]      [Image: qbase.jpg]
10-02-2004 11:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ThePotato

Hey Wouter!  Brilliant plugin :> - I'm using it on MusicMatch, so there's not many options yet, but I hope you can fix this in time.  The one question I have though, is that my Display Name changes to the current song automatically as it's supposed to, but it show the order as [Now Playing: ARTIST - Musicmatch Jukebox - SONG NAME].  Is there anyway to get rid of the Musicmatch Jukebox bit, or change it so it's before the Artist?  I hope you can help :)

EDIT: Oh, and does anyone know a way of making my own Avatar bigger, so I can see the text it's displaying clearly?

This post was edited on 10-02-2004 at 02:48 PM by ThePotato.
10-02-2004 01:52 PM
Ogerwahn

quote:
Originally posted by slipstream3d
Having trouble with the latest beta linked a little ways back. I'm running MSN 6.2.0137, Winamp 5.05, and Plus! 3.20.100... I suspect it's the last thing that's causing the problem.

My operating system is Windows XP SP2. I downloaded the RAR, extracted into plugins directory, run the regsvr command successfully... but then it craps out when I try to bring up the configuration with the error message:

Run-time error '-2130705634 (8100031e)': Method '~' of object '~' failed.

I had an old version of Song2Nick in my plugins directory, but I didn't have any install/uninstall stuff anywhere, so I thought it was just leftovers from upgrading from MsgPlus 2...

I also tried redownloading the old one and using the uninstall button, which said it succeded, but the dll and reg entries were still there. I dunno, I just unregistered the new DLL and nuked 'em. I'll try them later when some progress has been made... but I'll be waiting :D

Same error here, using German XP Prof SP2, the VB6 Update SP6 is installed

This post was edited on 10-02-2004 at 07:27 PM by Ogerwahn.
10-02-2004 07:26 PM
Pages: (42): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 30 31 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: