What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes

Pages: (42): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
Poll: What dou you think about this plugin?
r0x0r
Nice
Crap
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.
2 votes - 3.5 average   Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
Author: Message:
FuzzyWuzzy

39 / Male / –
RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
i cant get any of the new betas working lol, it wont update my nick/display with the song names,and i cant get the config/option command to work :| but the commands to disable,enable,update and about work for me

oh well back to the old version :)

am i the only one who cant get this to work? someone tell me please lol

EDIT: Well i got everything but the options working :|
but it dont revert my display name / display pic when i stop or close winamp, but thats probly because i cant get it working fully :P

This post was edited on 10-08-2004 at 11:49 PM by FuzzyWuzzy.
10-08-2004 08:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Wouter

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
close msn
try removing the old song2nick.dll then copy the new one to your folder then register de dll
then start msn
i just tested it on my friends pc and it works fine for him
winxp EN verion
[Image: 1497.jpg]      [Image: qbase.jpg]
10-08-2004 11:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FuzzyWuzzy

39 / Male / –
iv done what u said about 15 times, and im using winxp sp2 EN

EDIT: ok my problem is fixed, it seems i didn't have some dll file needed, cause it only started working after I installed a dll pack for another program.

This post was edited on 10-09-2004 at 02:28 AM by FuzzyWuzzy.
10-09-2004 12:33 AM
Wouter

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
comdlg32.ocx
scrrun.dll

are the two files you  need but they come with the runtimes as i remember you can download them here http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=18116&page=1
[Image: 1497.jpg]      [Image: qbase.jpg]
10-09-2004 03:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FuzzyWuzzy

39 / Male / –
i never got runtime errors or anything, so the thought of missing dll files slipped my mind lol, but im glad i got it working :)

sadly this build dont have the !WAT command :(, but i know it will come in time if we keep bringing it up lol
10-09-2004 04:10 AM
[Si|0]

Undecided  RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
Ok...
Ive registered the plugin, ive downloaded all the runtimes nescecary & ive followed the instructions....

Im running MSN 6.2.0137,
MSGPLUS! 3.20.100
Windows XP

I can enter the options screen of Song2Nick, but when i click ok, i get 'Runtime Error 5:
Invalid Procedure Call Or Argument'
And it doesn't work...
Any ideas?
10-09-2004 05:57 AM
temp123

there is no (!DIRECTORY) and (!FILENAME) it *-)

can u fix it? so it will be Scene-Compatible for me :P
10-09-2004 08:55 AM
Ogerwahn

cant get into the options :> its saying that i'm not signed in *obviously i am :>* and the first problem that s2n was complaining about an old msgplus3 is fixed perhaps i only got 3.2.0 and not 3.2.1 *the updater of msgplus said there where no need*

the "/xsong2nickon" or off commands are also not working, when trying i get the message that the programm *msn messenger or msgplus* doesnt recognize these commands.

This post was edited on 10-09-2004 at 04:41 PM by Ogerwahn.
10-09-2004 04:34 PM
slipstream3d

RE: RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
quote:
Originally posted by Ogerwahn
cant get into the options :> its saying that i'm not signed in *obviously i am :>* and the first problem that s2n was complaining about an old msgplus3 is fixed perhaps i only got 3.2.0 and not 3.2.1 *the updater of msgplus said there where no need*

the "/xsong2nickon" or off commands are also not working, when trying i get the message that the programm *msn messenger or msgplus* doesnt recognize these commands.

I'm no longer getting that "method ~ failed" thing, I'm now having this exact problem myself. I managed to get the thing to work slightly better in Windows Messenger (the enable command actually does something, the little 'song2nick now active' toast appears) but it still doesn't actually WORK. The config comes up in Windows Messenger but my name never changes, etc. It doesn't work AT ALL in MSN 6.2 (gives the "you're not signed in" thing).
10-09-2004 04:57 PM
Ogerwahn

RE: RE: Song2Nick // WindowsMedia Player, MusicMatch Jukebox, Winamp 2,5 and iTunes
quote:
Originally posted by FuzzyWuzzy
do u have the needed dll files? cause i need some dll file to get the config window to open, and for i the not signed in error till i installed windows messnger 5 :|

I installed the RuntimeSP6 and have checked the nescessary dlls, both are in the System32 Dir.
10-09-2004 06:06 PM
Pages: (42): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: