What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » Recent Events

Recent Events
Author: Message:
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
O.P. Recent Events
As many of you may know, last night Patchou made a number of senior forum members "Elite members". i made a thread about it (here) Perhapse this became more of an issue, when i joked that i "goes into a corner nd cries that he isn't an elite member". after that, i was made an elite member, by patchou. this startede a long string of ppl wanting to be elite members, and asking about it in the thread. Many of the mods/admins/etc. were angry that patchou made the decision unilaterally without consulting. patchou said that he thought the people he l33ted (i made it up. its faster :P) deserved to be, and he would have l33ted more. Aparently, he only l33ted me,  becuse he forgot to b4
quote:
Originally Posted By Patchou
I added bach into the group because I forgot to add him in the first place, that's all.
he then un-l33ted the ones he had made, leading to a debate over why ppl shud be made into l33t members.

THis lead me to find out htat certain members (i'm not saying who) believe that i became "stuck up" and thot that i was better than others because I was l33ted. this isn't true, but since these ppl are SO convinced of ht fact, i've decided that i will take a break from the forums for a while. i odnt want this to erupt into a debate, so i've requested that it be locked. i'll probably be back by new years, but maybe not, if the tone here doesn't change.

-mike

This post was edited on 12-19-2003 at 02:22 AM by bach_m.
12-19-2003 02:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Hova

In Limbo

40 / Male / –
RE: Recenet Events
* Hova wonders why this all happened over a user title.
12-19-2003 02:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Recenet Events
some ppl just think more of it than others....
12-19-2003 02:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Hova

In Limbo

40 / Male / –
RE: Recent Events
I guess. I don't think that way of you bach, you're a nice kid :). Just be yourself, you help out a lot here, so keep at it :)
12-19-2003 02:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: