What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Server down

Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Server down
Author: Message:
Mippo
Elite Member

MJBZ!

33 / Male / –
RE: Server down
:fight: @ the hackers

Down again :(... Sorry to hear that the files are gone too, Patchou. I hope the Windows server will work alot better. :) I hope you find the hackers too... They WILL be sorry. (6)

Ok, back serious again. ecko_complex: WHAT?! You think the hackers are l33t? I agree with Tochjo, but why bringing that up? :-/ You think they got them back for putting an optional, and I cant say it enough times, optional sponsor progam in Messenger Plus? :rolleyes:

Good luck Patchou! (Y)
02-27-2004 01:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ranicx

Abstract Artist

38 / Male / –
mmm hope ya find who did it patchou, soon too.
~ranicx is a: Abstract Artist @ DeviantArt
|| Program skills: Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Photoshop, Cinema4D, Apophysis ||
ex-MSN Messenger skinner        :wink:
- ranicx-design -
02-27-2004 01:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Server down
Patchou... man, you have some setbacks these days... I'm all the way behind you like many others... Get things sorted out first... I don't mind waiting for MP!3 if that is what it takes. Although it is indeed very sad, pathetic and childish of the ones who did this...

I can't help it to notice a "positive" thing about all this. Only major software companies are being hacked. So... Plus! must be one hell of a product if they wanted to hack your server... but, we already knew it was a great piece of software and an example of many others...

Edited. See http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21...d=206286#pid206286

This post was edited on 02-27-2004 at 01:49 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-27-2004 01:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jeronimo

Which one is the monkey?

42 / – / –
Sorry to hear this Patchou. As others have said, we are behind you, and hope that silly things like this that happen don't dishearten you. Most of us can't wait for MP!3 to be released :)

So... GO PATCHOU!! :gfdrin:
Edited to make sense with Cookie's post. See http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=21...d=206292#pid206292

This post was edited on 02-27-2004 at 02:29 PM by Jeronimo.
02-27-2004 01:51 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
I think I should have said this before but I though you'd notice it. Anyway: If you're going to talk about the sponsor and/or quote ecko_complex, Theo, etc.. you must post here. That is offtopic in this thread. That's why some posts were deleted this morning from here (Luke87: one of those was yours. No errors, just deleted.).
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
02-27-2004 02:12 PM
DXtremz
Elite Member

DeeEcks

38 / Male / Flag
Well Patchou, at least a windows server will work a lot better :)...God Bless non-open source :p
02-27-2004 02:36 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Server down
quote:
Originally posted by ecko_complex
That's sad news indeed. I'm jelous too - those hackers are too 1337.

What about the innocent newbies you fool into installing a piece of dogy adware, what about the decreased performance of my laptop computer, what about my constantly crashing Internet Explorer? These problems don't fix themselves, computer technicians aren't free.

Perhaps the damage youve contributed to on all the innocent n00bs computers, is comparable to the damage that the hackers have done to your server (if you devide by how many downloads)...

<offtopic>
What are you saying? You can't get rid of the ad-ware yourself! Patchou has done nothing wrong with the ad-ware...grow up!
</offtopic>
Patch I'm sorry to here this...I hope you get the |4m3r\|4m3r5 IP addresses and Hostnames and crush them into small pieces :D…actually it may just be one guy who has no life and envy’s you…anyway hope you get everything back up to normal…
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
02-27-2004 02:47 PM
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
allow me 2 be blunt. Those bastards need teaching a lesson and hacking into here is putting them rite up top 4 a nice prison sentence and HUGE fine. Never be detered Patchou. They will neva stop u.
                              :bow:Patchou:bow:
02-27-2004 04:32 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
Hang on I just had a thought...there's some very angry people who would hate to know that the creator of Messenger Plus! was hacked into...so before you take legal action why not post there IP addresses?
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
02-27-2004 04:55 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by anubis_kree_
Hang on I just had a thought...there's some very angry people who would hate to know that the creator of Messenger Plus! was hacked into...so before you take legal action why not post there IP addresses?
Because that will lower Patchou (or anyone who does it) to the pathetic and childish standards of the hackers...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-27-2004 04:57 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: