What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Patchou's Webcam (Image Inside)

Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
Patchou's Webcam (Image Inside)
Author: Message:
lizard.boy
Veteran Member

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Patchou's Webcam (Image Inside)
heh patchou looks so different in different pics of him.. check /patchou for one example and i think it was frasie's site for others :)
03-23-2004 10:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by lizard.boy
heh patchou looks so different in different pics of him.. check /patchou for one example and i think it was frasie's site for others :)
i've already posted about that, but they deleted it, i think this command could be very helpful, if you don't trust your freinds it won't, cause they mite send you a virus, or a flood, but there should be an option (like there is for the block list) where you can move accross the poeple that you want to use the auto accept for and the ones you don't want to.... just a thought thats all
03-24-2004 09:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Can i be a beta tester anyway, and if so, how can i become one? :D
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny_Mac in this thread
Can I e-mail you about being a beta tester for the new version? Patchou is not accepting any requests for beta testers at this time, if this changes you'll find out about it on this forum.
03-24-2004 09:10 PM
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by MC Inferno
Can i be a beta tester anyway, and if so, how can i become one? :D
you can't just ask to be something, you need to ask in a outrageous accent! nah, but earlier on in another thread; he asked nobody too ask to be a tester in anyway, he'll just choose people who apply by sending him an email .... if that helps at all ..
03-24-2004 09:11 PM
Muss
Former Moderator

This Is The Start To A New Era

38 / Other / –
RE: RE: Patchou's Webcam (Image Inside)
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
yeah.. approved.... let's say I didnt had much choice.. that or a picture of me eating pizza.. damn auto-accept...

Edit: I really look like a handicaped people on this shot. Look everybody, that's the guy you trust everytime you reinstall Messenger Plus!.

:dodgy:

resinatlling seems like a bad idea now :refuck:
03-24-2004 10:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Alpha Binary

35 / Male / –
this would be helpful for people who want to monitor their houses from another msn account by pointing the webcam at doors, fish tanks, etc. other than that i can't see why you should turn it on while you are in front of the computer (and get blackmailed with the picture of yourself eating pizza).

anyway the topic is hilarious. :p
03-26-2004 04:24 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
people who want to monitor their houses from another msn account by pointing the webcam at doors, fish tanks, etc.
Ever heard of Paul Mathis?...he did this and now his house is hooked up to the web and you can control his house www.drivemeinsane.com And yeah it'd be cool to see everything’s ok at home when you're away or have to work late and what else would be to take it to Mathis’s level where you can turn a light on with MSN…probably never happen but it’s the most easy way to do it

This post was edited on 03-26-2004 at 04:32 PM by Anubis.
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
03-26-2004 04:29 PM
Alpha Binary

35 / Male / –
turn a light on with MSN? that should not be hard if you know a bit of i/o programming and are able to code a msgplus plugin. you can control some relays using your computer's serial port. anyway i still don't like the idea of somebody controlling electric appliances in my house ;)
03-26-2004 04:55 PM
Hah

Im in a good mood - take advantage!

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Binary
turn a light on with MSN? that should not be hard if you know a bit of i/o programming and are able to code a msgplus plugin. you can control some relays using your computer's serial port. anyway i still don't like the idea of somebody controlling electric appliances in my house ;)

Its easy enough, i can both program i/o to the parallel port and i can make plugins, but the problem is setting up relays to turn off and on, i really really cant do that! If I could find out how to go from a parallel wire to a 240 lamp, i would make it, but i dont have a single clue about the electrics.
This post was brought to you by Hah!
(and he takes no responsibility for it :p)

[Image: signatures.jpg]

{Current Web Site}
03-26-2004 04:58 PM
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Hah
Its easy enough, i can both program i/o to the parallel port and i can make plugins, but the problem is setting up relays to turn off and on, i really really cant do that! If I could find out how to go from a parallel wire to a 240 lamp, i would make it, but i dont have a single clue about the electrics.
that's very easy. use 2 outputs of the parallel port: one of them will be 0 V and with the other you control the power (outputing a 0 or a 1 logic, ie: 0 or 5 V). connect those 2 lines to the relay and also connect a line with 220-230-240 V (what needed) to it to the common entry of the relay and that line to the lamp. I't s easier than what it seems :P
Messenger Plus! en español:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
03-26-2004 06:33 PM
Pages: (7): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites