What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Convert Tab

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
Convert Tab
Author: Message:
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Convert Tab
Sorry for reviving this thread but can i install all the languages? (except the special letters ones like chinese ect)
08-28-2004 02:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
eatshitanddie

Regarding the DLL, I want to use a Brazilian Portuguese DLL wich MS doesn't provide.
The only sw with Brazilian Portuguese DLL I know is PENOFFICE; it install two DLLS: CgrKbrdPtb.dll, CgrRecPtb.dll, CgrPtb120k.dct
anybody knows what each dll does? can I use these dlls as mentioned on mongfish.com instead the other langage dlls?
http://www.fbi.com.br/software/portbrzdll.rar   390Kb
08-28-2004 03:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
THIS IS SOOO GOOD, i h8 fings bein on ma pc but a waste of space...thats fixed now, THANKS!

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
08-28-2004 03:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
Sorry for reviving this thread but can i install all the languages? (except the special letters ones like chinese ect)
Unless, you use MSN Messenger in all other languages, this is pretty useless... You can't select which DLL to use: it depends on the language of messenger itself I assume, so installing all the languages is useless...

quote:
Originally posted by eatshitanddie
Regarding the DLL, I want to use a Brazilian Portuguese DLL wich MS doesn't provide.
The only sw with Brazilian Portuguese DLL I know is PENOFFICE; it install two DLLS: CgrKbrdPtb.dll, CgrRecPtb.dll, CgrPtb120k.dct
anybody knows what each dll does? can I use these dlls as mentioned on mongfish.com instead the other langage dlls?
http://www.fbi.com.br/software/portbrzdll.rar   390Kb
Those DLL's from PenOffice are not the same as these "converttab"-DLL's... So, no... But anyways, just install the English "converttab"-DLL, it will work also...

The differences in the languages for those "converttab"-DLL's isn't realy that important. eg: Writing in dutch, while the English DLL is installed will work just as fine. Characters are characters; an "A" in dutch is just the same as an "A" in English and thus will be reconized the same.

Differences between the languages are only noticable when you use special characters; it is only when you use a "not standard" western alphabeth (like Chinese), that you will benefit from installing the correct language DLL...

(There are more differences between the language DLL's, but those are all quite technical to explain and furthermore, like said, aren't that of a big deal anyways for the occasional handwriting msg. Wanna know more? I suggest to search the MS-knowledgebases for "handwriting reconition" or something.)

This post was edited on 08-28-2004 at 06:08 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-28-2004 06:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: