What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » A Lil' Help Please

A Lil' Help Please
Author: Message:
Caducus

O.P. Dodgy  A Lil' Help Please
Ok, first of all, i tried to install this stupid MSN Messenger Plus whatever... after i did, i couldn't log into Messenger. So, then i uninstalled the dang thing figuring maybe i could fix it. But then, after it was uninstalled i STILL couldn't log into MSN Messenger.
This is a HUGE deal 'cause i have a girlfriend having cancer treatments in another state, i cant call her for certain reasons, so the only way i can communicate with her is through MSN at the moment. So if she dies i may never know. I blame it on you if i never get to talk to her again!
So, i'd appreciate it if i could get a lil' help to solve my lil' predicament.
05-21-2004 09:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: A Lil' Help Please
It's not Messenger Plus!'s fault that you can't sign in into MSN Messenger. Messenger Plus! doesn't alter in anyway the way MSN Messenger connects to the MSN servers...

I'm sorry this happend, but chances are that if you didn't install Messenger Plus! that you still couldn't sign in. This is pure a coincidence that it happend the same time...

It would help though, if you gave the exact error message (including the errornumber) that you get from MSN Messenger. Also include the exact and full version number of MSN Messenger (something like 6.x.xxxx (fill in the x's) you'll find it in "ToolsHelp > About") and the full and exact version number of Messenger Plus! (2.xx.xx, you'll find it in "Plus > About").

EDIT: thanks, jmccarroll ;) (y)

This post was edited on 05-21-2004 at 04:36 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
05-21-2004 09:10 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
RE: RE: A Lil' Help Please
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
It would help though, if you gave the exact error message (including the errornumber) that you get from MSN Messenger. Also include the exact and full version number of MSN Messenger (something like 6.x.xxxx (fill in the x's) you'll find it in "Tools > About") and the full and exact version number of Messenger Plus! (2.xx.xx, you'll find it in "Plus > About").

That should be "Help>About" for your MSN Version Info.  Simple mistake Cookie...just don't want any confusion going on.
05-21-2004 10:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: