What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Contact's Information And Notifications

Contact's Information And Notifications
Author: Message:
BluexDreams

o.O

35 / Female / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Contact's Information And Notifications
Every now and then i check the contact's information box. And lately i have been getting really weird stuff. It says that " This person " came online 6 hours ago- and when i checked the Event log thing it didn't show me that this person came on in the first place.

And about the notifications, if someone came online, signed out or set thier status as away sometimes it doesn't inform me about that.

Is there a bug in Plus 3?
T h e r e ' s   T o o   M u c h   Hate   T o   L e t   G o.
05-31-2004 06:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CaSpA

37 / Male / –
RE: Contact's Information And Notifications
ya I have had ppl sign in an out 2 fast for Plus to Log it or somthin, the Toast comes up, i click it an their gone b4 the window loads, MP!3 doesn't record that, an somtimes it doesn't record ppl signing off
05-31-2004 10:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: Contact's Information And Notifications
I don't know if this is oyur problem... well...: The event log window does not record events until you open it at least once. I mean, you sign in and if the Event log window isn't opened, the events (status changes, nick changes, etc...) won't be recorded. Then you open the event log window and from then to when you sign out, the event log window will show the events (even if you close/re-open it).

So if the event log window doen't show events, that may be because it wasn't still opened when the events happened.
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
05-31-2004 12:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: