What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Feature Request: Contact list count

Feature Request: Contact list count
Author: Message:
Derwan

51 / Male / –
O.P. Feature Request: Contact list count
It would be handy to show a countact list count somewhere on the "Contact list cleanup" screen (formerly "Contact manager").  This way, if you were cleaning out your contact list to a reasonable count (e.g. from 14? down to 120 or so), you'd know exactly where you were.  This would also be handy if you have your list sorted by groups.  It saves having to add the individual group counts or switching the view back and forth.  Just go into Contact List Cleanup to see the count, then if you have too many contacts, delete a few until the count reads something more reasonable.

This post was edited on 05-26-2004 at 01:22 AM by Derwan.
05-26-2004 01:19 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Sk3tch
Veteran Member

We are Samurai, the keyboard cowboys

38 / Male / –
RE: Feature Request: Contact list count
Hmm simple idea, i like it (Y) and it would be nice just i know how many contacts you have in each section maybe :P. Me Personally have just always counted the Online And Offline Contacts :P Doesn't take long.

This should also be in the Messenger Plus! General Chat section, as Help and Support isn’t really for requests of suggestions :)
Sk3tch@Microsoft.com - Email
- 53 6B 33 74 63 68 34 64@hotmail.com - Messenger
05-26-2004 01:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: