What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Ad Banner

Ad Banner
Author: Message:
rimmer

O.P. Ad Banner
Hi, ive got the hide Ad banner feature enabled in Plus! But have noticed that the banner has now started to appear on top of the "I want to..." menu button & the "add contact" button

When the mouse pointer is brought to the bottom of the messenger window this brings the button the pointer is placed over to the top of the screen. But the ad is still visable in background.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=295374]

Also when the full "I want to..." menu is called up the ad dissapears temporarily but then brings itself to the top again after a few seconds.

Guess theres a glitch somewhere with messenger or plus!  One of my contacts also has this problem.

Have tried all the standard stuff like restarting messenger and disableing then enableing the hide ad feature. But the problem comes back.

.jpg File Attachment: msn ad.jpg (9.54 KB)
This file has been downloaded 386 time(s).

This post was edited on 08-21-2004 at 06:41 PM by rimmer.
08-21-2004 06:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Ad Banner
This has been mentioned by many other people recently. Take a look at http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=30175 or http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=30181 for example :)
08-21-2004 06:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
rimmer

O.P. RE: Ad Banner
Thanks. sorry should of looked in the bug report threads first (completely forgot it was there:$), looked in just about everyother one and did a quick search
08-21-2004 07:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: