What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » HELP!!!

HELP!!!
Author: Message:
rion18

O.P. Undecided  HELP!!!
First of all, great work there Patchou...
I was chatting with a friend, when suddenly the background i had set for her occupied the WHOLE screen. I couldn't see her nickname, and I even couldn't see the window where I can talk (the chat window), it had disappeared! Maybe someone can help me please... I'm using Msn Plus 3  version  3.01.94 and MSN Messenger version 6.1.0211    The strange thing is, I have that bug only with that friend...
06-21-2004 03:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rion18

O.P. RE: HELP!!!
I forgot to mention, maybe this is a problem from MSN and not MSN Plus?
06-21-2004 03:42 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: HELP!!!
Welcome to the forums rion18, we will get to your issue in a moments time. But please for Copyright issues could you change all intances in your post from saying MSN Plus! to Messenger Plus!. The reason for this is MSN Plus! is an application made by Microsoft to enhance the way Windows Operates adding more features and themes, while Messenger Plus! is the addon available for Windows and MSN Messenger.
Thanks

Now on to the issue. Now did the backgrounds on the other IM Windows do the same thing or just hers? Reason why I am asking is because their was a Plugin made by wtwb that would allow your Display Picture to be the actual size. Thus resizing the window and disallowing you to see anything unless you resize the window. Other then that it could be a bug with MSN Messenger not with Messenger Plus! because Messenger Plus! does not do anything with the backgrounds. I suggested finding out from your friend if she has Messenger Plus! as well as the Version and if she has the Bigger Emoticons Plugin(wtwbplug) OR the StuffPlug-NG made by TheBlasphmer that would allow Oversized Display Pictures.

This post was edited on 06-21-2004 at 04:06 AM by matty.
06-21-2004 03:55 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: