What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » help!!!!!

help!!!!!
Author: Message:
Joe

35 / Other / Flag
O.P. help!!!!!
I recieved this in a PM from "Mad"
does anyone have any ideas?

dude!!!!! I need help....I dont know wath happen...........I have msn messenger 6.2 and I install mesenger plus 3 and all my emoticons are gone.....and if tha is bad my messenger do not save my emoticons.now when I put a emoticon when I restart the messenger is gone....aaaaaaaa help!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: holidayssigei2.jpg]
06-26-2004 05:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
banky

Fwee

34 / Male / –
RE: help!!!!!
Possibely he is saveing them and hitting Cancel instead of Ok and that is makeing them not save thats theonly thing i can think of.

06-26-2004 05:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by wu_tang
Possibely he is saveing them and hitting Cancel instead of Ok and that is makeing them not save thats theonly thing i can think of.
:lol: no one is that dumb

He should try to uninstall MSN Messenger and reinstall it. If it doesn't help uninstall Plus!, try if he still has the problem and if not reinstall Plus!.

btw: wu_tang: what's the difference between emaling someone and "gmailing" someone? :mipdodgy:
06-26-2004 06:08 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
Have the person try and uninstall MSN Messenger and delete the user data... (C:\Documents And Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\Delete all folders in here.

Will someone please posts the folder location on Windows 98/ME thanks

Uninstall MSN Messenger and reinstall

Note by deleting all folders you will lose an Display Pictures, any Backgrounds and any Custom Emoticons FOR ALL USERS EVER LOGGED INTO MSN MESSENGER ON THIS COMPUTER

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:

He should try to uninstall MSN Messenger and reinstall it. If it doesn't help uninstall Plus!, try if he still has the problem and if not reinstall Plus!.

btw: wu_tang: what's the difference between emaling someone and "gmailing" someone? :mipdodgy:

Gmailing him is using his GMail account and email him is using his hotmail account 8-)

This post was edited on 06-26-2004 at 06:09 PM by matty.
06-26-2004 06:08 PM
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Matty.
Note by deleting all folders you will lose an Display Pictures, any Backgrounds and any Custom Emoticons FOR ALL USERS EVER LOGGED INTO MSN MESSENGER ON THIS COMPUTER
not true you will only lose ones stored on ur windows account
06-26-2004 06:20 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by leejeffery
quote:
not true you will only lose ones stored on ur windows account

I meant any user that has logged into MSN on his account.
06-26-2004 06:27 PM
RoseMaarja

– / Female / –
RE: RE: help!!!!!
well.. I'm just having that king of problem.. Not only my Emoticons, but my display pics and backgrounds are.. let's say, reset..  It shows random display pic and no background :'( :@ i have uninstalled both MP 3! and MSN messenger.. and problem is still there..

quote:
Have the person try and uninstall MSN Messenger and delete the user data... (C:\Documents And Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\Delete all folders in here.

Will someone please posts the folder location on Windows 98/ME thanks

Uninstall MSN Messenger and reinstall

quote:
Originally posted by Kryptonate
quote:

Gmailing him is using his GMail account and email him is using his hotmail account 8-)

Gonna try this... but early morning.. now I'm tired.. |-)

Thanks for giving me an idea, btw (H)
Greetings from Chile :P

Maarja rules!
06-28-2004 05:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: