What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Log encription vs. version 3.01?

Log encription vs. version 3.01?
Author: Message:
bunny

O.P. Huh?  Log encription vs. version 3.01?
I'm having a problem. Ever since I've updated to msnplus 3.01 I have experienced a problem.
When I go to open my encrypted logs I receive a message that my PW is incorrect
I have read of other people with the same problem on the help forum, and like everyone else who has experienced this problem my password has not change, it's the PW I have always used.
The logs encrypted using the older version 2.45 open up just fine, but the logs created under the new version, there seems to be a problem with the password. I have tried uninstaling and reinstaling the new version and still I experience the same problem with the new logs.
I strongly believe that the problem lies within the programming version and possibly to be more specific within the encryption algorithm.
I hope that the solution can be found for this problem to be able to recover my precious files. :( Thanks in advance.
[align=justify]
06-27-2004 01:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Log encription vs. version 3.01?
Hello Bunny,

I'm¸aware of the problem and I'm working on a solution for version 3.10. In the meantime, I suggest you disable encryption temporarily to avoid losing your logs.

Patchou
[Image: signature2.gif]
06-27-2004 05:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
bunny

O.P. Happy  RE: Log encryption vs. version 3.01?
[color=navy]Thank you for the information and the quick response Patchou! ;) I eagerly await the newest version of Messenger Plus. Again, thank you very much Patchou! (Y)
06-28-2004 07:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: