What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Can't log in with 6.2 (newest), no error messages or anything

Can't log in with 6.2 (newest), no error messages or anything
Author: Message:
Dummy

O.P. Can't log in with 6.2 (newest), no error messages or anything
I have a login problem which started yesterday when I was playing. I was logged out a couple of times and I logged back in but then last time I couldn't log in anymore. What is problem is that when I try to login, the "logging" system goes on for a few seconds and then it stops but nothing else happens. The cursor though looks like it was loading something. Second, the 4.7 version began to start when Windows starts. It hasn't earlier, but that's only good because I can use it to communicate with friends. I've experienced those 0x000015802 like errors too but this pisses me off because I don't really know how this could be fixed. I can't be sure even that it's Microsofts cause that it doesn't work because earlier versions work :S. I haven't installed anything nor done anything else (at least I think :P). Logging to Hotmail works too, and I don't use plugins or proxy server, internet connect is ok too and I have MsgPlus 3.01. Complete removing or reinstalling doesn't work. So if someone who might know what to do could please help. Thank you.
07-01-2004 10:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Dummy

O.P. RE: Can't log in with 6.2 (newest), no error messages or anything
Well, the problem probably got fixed when I installed 6.1 and updated it to 6.2. Sorry :$

This post was edited on 07-01-2004 at 10:34 PM by Dummy.
07-01-2004 10:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: