What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Two messengers?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Two messengers?
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Two messengers?
Polygamy :mipdodgy:...I dont support those, edited MSN Messenger is for one illegal (just like skins), and for two someone obviously has touched the code inside...you dont know what they put in them.
07-22-2004 08:09 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
Yes however running extra programs is not an option for people sometimes with low system resource or who are just lazy lol
JnrzLoader isn't an "extra" program. As soon as you launch it (instead of launching Messenger), it will open Messenger and JnrzLoader itself will quit. Thus this isn't an "extra" program that you need running along Messenger, it replaces the messenger so to speak

quote:
Originally posted by XxRebelSeanxX
Get polygamy it works better than the loader?
No, it doesn't... it works as good as a patch...
Both methods are version dependant...
Both methods don't need any extra programs to be running a long...

The only difference is that a patch will physicaly change your messenger executable, and the loader doesn't change anything....

quote:
Originally posted by Dane
I dont support those, edited MSN Messenger is for one illegal (just like skins), and for two someone obviously has touched the code inside...you dont know what they put in them.
Then I guess you don't trust much.... Jnrloader is HIGHLY trustable, and as for patches, if you use the common ones, they are trustable also... Furthermore, there are ways to know what a polygamypatch changes and by looking at that you'll see that nothing harmfull is done...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-22-2004 08:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
this feature is included in messenger milk :)
07-22-2004 08:17 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

36 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
JnrzLoader isn't an "extra" program. As soon as you launch it (instead of launching Messenger), it will open Messenger and JnrzLoader itself will quit. Thus this isn't an "extra" program that you need running along Messenger, it replaces the messenger so to speak
I realise that Cookie but for the lazy people out there (i.e. me :P) its anoying to open a seperate program to run a second MSN Messenger... however i know you can close it after - just the lazyness of moi :P
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
07-23-2004 08:26 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by reisyboy
I realise that Cookie but for the lazy people out there (i.e. me ) its anoying to open a seperate program to run a second MSN Messenger... however i know you can close it after - just the lazyness of moi
Ic... but I don't understand :D ....

It is not a seperate thing, you start it instead of MSN Messenger, and you don't have to close it after. As soon as msn messenger is loaded (and this happens automaticly as soon as you start jnzloader) jnrloader itself is terminated.... You will even not notice that you have started another executable instead of msnmsgr.exe.

To open an extra Messenger with a hard-patch:
-> Click on msnmsgr.exe (you don't have to click/do anything more)

To open an extra Messenger by using JnrzLoader:
-> Click on msnloader.exe (you don't have to click/do anything more)

So you see, there is no difference at all; you only need to click on a different executable. Both methods need only 1 click and nothing more. And both methods will not require anything else and will not execute any more processes then Messenger itself. Both methods required the same user "interaction" (click an executable). There is literaly nothing more that you have todo....

This post was edited on 07-23-2004 at 12:19 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-23-2004 12:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: