What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Want Skins? MSN Build 6.2.0137 Skins

Pages: (10): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 » Last »
Want Skins? MSN Build 6.2.0137 Skins
Author: Message:
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: Want Skins? MSN Build 6.2.0137 Skins
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

*sigh* No wonder that your postcount is so high if you need more then 1 posts to explain something, or because you're never make sense/are clear the first time, or with all the misunderstandings because you don't read posts.
IMHO, you're still the same spammer, only now you do it in a way so your posts can't be pruned.....

Be nice cookie:P

Just because Sean cant explain himself as good as other people and he doesn't read the posts properly, doesn't mean he's a spammer.  Maybe he has ADHS or ADD.  :P
09-09-2004 03:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
and strangely, openConvo does not work with Futuristic Msn. seems that the toasts' design are clashing with one another. back to spng open convo notifier
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
09-09-2004 05:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
JaymachRalTir

Star Wars Freak

38 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Want Skins? MSN Build 6.2.0137 Skins
Taken down Boo7MSN, and ClearMSN as requested, and unfortunately I'm too lazy to change the tabs for each any every skin, then reupload them to my host...sorry....besides....all I'd be doing to them would be putting on the games.mess.be patch....so meh....I do know that's not what you were asking for....but like I said....I'm lazy :P

FrozernFire: openConvo shouldn't have any problems with any of the skins....so I dunno what's happened there....all I can really suggest is using Stuffplug-NG or MessengerDiscovery for the functions of openConvo?
09-09-2004 10:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
and strangely, openConvo does not work with Futuristic Msn. seems that the toasts' design are clashing with one another. back to spng open convo notifier
Openconvo doesn't use the toasts from msn messenger, it uses his own toast, therefore there can't be a clashing problem. Furthermore, with OpenConvo you can design your own toasts so they look like they fit into the skin...
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
09-09-2004 11:34 AM
FrozernFire

GunZ rules!

32 / Male / –
seems that it decided to work after 1 day. i think it's because my sis used the comp. maybe she did something
"I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret."

Aragorn -"A PEA!! A PEA!! Under my saddle, look Legolas!!! A pea!! Surely only the true King could feel a tiny
pea under all that leather!!!"[/align]
09-09-2004 03:19 PM
benjyrama

who?

33 / Male / Flag
Can you like post these in zip form
??

btw, where can i get tabserv cos msnfanatic seems to be down for me

Edit by Fraisie: Please do not double post. Use the "Edit" button instead.

This post was edited on 09-12-2004 at 05:30 PM by Fraisie.
[Image: userbardz2.gif]
09-11-2004 05:05 PM
RebelSean
Veteran Member

Microsoft Evangelist

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by BooGhost
Jaymach, i don't want to be rude or anything, but could you take off Boo7MSN and ClearMSN, i'm planning to re-make them.

ClearMSN transparencies will be modified

and Boo7MSN...... that's a OLD skin :P i want to fix it up :P

don't wait for them, i'll do it when i find the time :P

the clear msn he has now is awesome. If its going to be better than that, id say hurry up and redo it! :banana: There both on my computer tbh with ya
I'm on: Twitter, Facebook, and Neowin
09-13-2004 02:11 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
JaymachRalTir

Star Wars Freak

38 / Male / –
Updated my post to include another skin called "The Art Of Star Wars MSN"...all the images in it were created by Toon's, but he hadn't put them together into a skin, so I had to do that myself...so if you see anything wrong with it compared to the screenshot then please tell me so that I can fix it.

Note: I know that the black bit in the sign-in window is blue in the version I had to create, but I suck at hex editing, so I can't fix that without asking someone how to :P
10-01-2004 06:00 PM
JaymachRalTir

Star Wars Freak

38 / Male / –
Although this is technically a double post (and mod's, please feel free to merge my 2 posts into one post), I just thought I'd say that I'm hosting anotger 3 skins....Rocky.net Messenger (with a lot more changes than you can see in the preview), Tiger Messenger Brushed, and Tiger Messenger Milk....sorry about the double post again, but it's the only way I can effectively let people know. :)

EDIT 1: Updated the 1st post to include Longhorn MSN as well, another brilliant skin from Rolando (Y)

EDIT 2: Updated the 1st post again to also include MSN Rougemuraille

EDIT 3: Updated the 1st post yet again, now to include Kitty MSN, and Worms Messenger

EDIT 4: Once again, updated the 1st post...it now includes MSN Meuhsenger and Pac Paintball MSN

This post was edited on 10-12-2004 at 08:53 AM by JaymachRalTir.
10-02-2004 07:55 PM
rowlin

Grin  RE: Want Skins? MSN Build 6.2.0137 Skins
may i can download that skin?about frarii?
10-12-2004 09:49 PM
Pages: (10): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: