What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » blasphemy.killer.carrot ?

blasphemy.killer.carrot ?
Author: Message:
i30i3i3y

O.P. blasphemy.killer.carrot ?
Messenger plus! is great. So are some of the plugins.

Now after installing Screenshot Sender 3 and the Handwriting plugin, everytime i open messenger Internet explorer tries to open blasphemy.killer.carrot and fails coz its not there.

It also seems to load windows messenger up for some reason (I use MSN messenger). Right now, I've got the plugins disabled. Any solutions? They were good plugins if they didn't have this crap in em.
08-07-2004 10:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: blasphemy.killer.carrot ?
quote:
Originally posted by i30i3i3y
Internet explorer tries to open blasphemy.killer.carrot
This is most likely due to the handwriting plug-in. I would advise uninstalling it to see if the problems are solved then. You could try to reinstall it, and hope the problems are gone then. More information about the handwriting plug-in can be found at Ink/Handwriting Plugin Everything you need to know right here :)

quote:
Originally posted by i30i3i3y
It also seems to load windows messenger up for some reason (I use MSN messenger).
Screenshot Sender is known to cause this, unfortunately. You could try to disable Windows Messenger if you don't use it at all; take a look at CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger :)
08-07-2004 10:32 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dempsey
Scripting Contest Winner

http://AdamDempsey.net

37 / Male / Flag
Blasphemy.killercarrot.co.uk not working is my fault, ill try and sort it soon but i think it means you need to install the Ink Redistributables (or however you spell it)

The new version of Screenshot Sender has this fixed, but i havent got round to releasing it yet, i will do soon :p

This post was edited on 08-07-2004 at 02:09 PM by Dempsey.
SoundPacks   -   Scripts   -   Skins

that's not a bug, thats an unexpected feature
08-07-2004 02:08 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Nautilus666

Beware.

Yeh, What happens if you cannot uninstall it because it opens unlimited windows of http://blasphemy.killercarrot.co.uk and locks up your system every windows startup? lol... I am reduced to being a machine short because it does this every start up. Can anyone help me find a way to delete it?

This post was edited on 08-25-2004 at 10:10 AM by Nautilus666.
Don't Mess with me... I will have your intestines hanging out before you can say sausages for the sexually chalanged.
08-25-2004 10:02 AM
guesswho

36 / Male / –
The best way would probably be to boot your computer in safe mode. (Hit F8 while windows is starting to get the startup menu) This prevents most (all maybe) startup programs being run. Now you should be able to either
a) remove the plugin in safe mode, or
b) disable msn messenger from starting with windows (its in the registry, only if your competent) and reboot.

Geoff
08-25-2004 04:07 PM
lopardo
Veteran Member

37 / Male / Flag
:blah!: You don't need to enter safe mode to remove plugins or disable Windows Messenger. :)
To disable plugins, just close Messenger, go to Plus\Plugins folder and delete the plugin's DLL (or you can temporarily disable from Plus! > Preferences > Plugins).
To disable Windows Messenger, follow the link Tochjo posted above (CookieRevised's reply to I am about to rip my hair out over MS Messanger)
[Image: userbar452797dd.gif]
08-25-2004 07:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
guesswho

36 / Male / –
RE: RE: blasphemy.killer.carrot ?
quote:
Originally posted by Nautilus666
Yeh, What happens if you cannot uninstall it because it opens unlimited windows of http://blasphemy.killercarrot.co.uk and locks up your system every windows startup? lol... I am reduced to being a machine short because it does this every start up. Can anyone help me find a way to delete it?

Apparently this is a special case. Its not possible to start the computer notmally because it crashes. Hence the safe mode sugestion.
Geoff
[Image: guesswho.png]
08-25-2004 07:55 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: