What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion: Timestamps

Suggestion: Timestamps
Author: Message:
EskimoBobGuy

34 / Male / –
O.P. Suggestion: Timestamps
Yes, timestamps. MSG Plus needs timestamps. Why? Because I, like many others, leave my computer on overnight. Well I woke up this morning and found that I had about 5 IM's. I responded to them and at least three of them had no idea what I was talking about. Why? Because it had been sent the night before. Now had there been a timestamp, I would have known that. I'm sure I'm not the only one to experience this. It is one of MSN's many flaws. Most of those flaws are corrected by MSG Plus, but this one has gone unnoticed, it seems. Then again, has it? Respond if I've overlooked a timestamp option. I looked everywhere the toggle would logically be.
08-06-2004 01:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion: Timestamps
If you have Chat logs they have a timestamp for the messages, however if you want them in that chat window another program called Messenger Discovery can do that...and don't worry it won't conflict with Messenger Plus!...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
08-06-2004 02:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion: Timestamps
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
Messenger Discovery can do that...
StuffPlug-NG (a Messenger Plus! plugin) can do that also IIRC... if not, it will be in the next update almost for sure...

Messenger Discovery shows the timestamps differently then StuffPlug-NG. More on this: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=29481

This post was edited on 08-09-2004 at 01:00 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
08-09-2004 12:57 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: