What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » plugin sug - webcam/audio

plugin sug - webcam/audio
Author: Message:
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
O.P. Roll Eyes  plugin sug - webcam/audio
hey guys, i made apost the other day and it never showed up , and i check the forum ever hour or 2 and ya, so im making it again (sorry guys u prolly have noticed that i dont correct my typing):P

n e wayz,

i know that there is a program that u can play music videos or n e video on ur comptuer through the webcamera port, i dont like that program b/c u have to pay and junk, so i was wondering if there is a way better program layign around that can do the same thing

and another sug is audio through the mic port, that would play music and stuff:D

08-22-2004 06:01 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mippo
Elite Member

MJBZ!

33 / Male / –
RE: plugin sug - webcam/audio
Well, replacing the mic with music is easy. You can change that in the audio settings panel (Options -> Properties -> Record -> OK). Then you put the tick on the input source you want. :)

The video is probably harder or you'll need some kind of convertor thingie... :P When I still had my TV card for receiving cable TV on my computer, I was able to broadcast channels on MSN Webcam... it's just a video input, so I was able to choose between the webcam and the cable card... that was fun. :P But really using video files you have on your computer, I don't know about that.
08-22-2004 06:26 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Purity
Veteran Member

AngelFuck

34 / Female / –
O.P. RE: plugin sug - webcam/audio
thanx about the audio thing, but it still no work, it wont unselect off stereo mix either, its being gay, but that was pretty helpful
08-22-2004 06:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: