What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Plugin Idea

Plugin Idea
Author: Message:
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Plugin Idea
Hey there, im new here lol. anyway i had an idea for a plugin. Im signed up to Xbox live and i get little popups reminding me of who come online on my friends list. Im also part of a clan. Is it possible at all to make like a 'schedular' thing for plus! where u can program date, time, who, where etc, to come up in a pop up window? also would it be possible to make it so you can update it onto other clan mambers msn? so that they recieve the same thing?
08-16-2004 11:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Plugin Idea
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Pirie
Is it possible at all to make like a 'schedular' thing for plus! where u can program date, time, who, where etc, to come up in a pop up window?
If you mean a toast that pops up when you set a time to give you a reminder, this would be a good idea...however I think this will have to be put into Plus!...this can't be made with a plugin very easily...

quote:
also would it be possible to make it so you can update it onto other clan mambers msn? so that they recieve the same thing?

If you are refering to uploading the times, I doubt it due to privacy reasons, but I'm sure if the events were stored in individual files they could be transferred...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
08-16-2004 12:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Plugin Idea
Yeah i mean like a toat, or an 'alert' window like i get with my xbox thing. Its just an idea, to help you remind things..

and as for the uploading times, i suppose what could happen is that, on an internet server (i can host my own) say put the times on there, well what need to be said in the toast, and then the actual toast that other users get its just a relay of what is on the internet server.

So say i put '*** Match 19th aug 17:00' on the internet, and then all the alert has to do is pull that info off of the server and then have that info appear in the popup. that way it can be changed without privacy intruding?
08-16-2004 12:20 PM
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
quote:
Is it possible at all to make like a 'schedular' thing for plus! where u can program date, time, who, where etc, to come up in a pop up window?

If i'm not mistaking then this is already in MSG Plus! ?
try going to the Plus! menu and then click on "Reminder/Calender" (or something like that, I don't have english Plus!).... :D
08-16-2004 06:25 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
no, i understood that perfectly well. but if you read my post before you posted then maybe u might know what im after :P
08-16-2004 06:29 PM
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
bump, please help me. i thought this would be a good idea, but no1 seems to like it :(
08-22-2004 12:32 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
bump, please help me. i thought this would be a good idea, but no1 seems to like it
Please do not double post in a row...if you wanted to relaunch this, simply copy your old last message to the clipboard, delete the old message and post it again, that get's our attention, without having to brake the forum rules...
It is just because there are few people interested in this there is no need to make it...
=
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
08-22-2004 01:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: