What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Problem?

Problem?
Author: Message:
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
O.P. Problem?
For some reason i constantly get signed out of msn like every 5/10mins :( and i cant store or save my login details for msn on my computer, even after reintalling many many times :( i have to type in my email address and my password all the time, its really annoying
08-23-2004 10:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
frankiedaman

35 / – / –
RE: Problem?
Hi Sean Pirie.

I used to get logged out every so-often as well. For some reason this problem has gone on its own...

Couple of suggestions:

1) Try changing your MSN server, a program called MSN Servers should do the trick and you can get that here > http://www.kaonet.net/page.php?id=80 Make a note of your original MSN server so you can change back to it in the unlikely event that you get problems.

2) For the "constantly having to enter my details" problem, you could try and see if you have enabled cookies. If they are disabled, enable them and see if it saves your details.

3) When you enter your details, do you click the "Sign me in automatically" box? This saves your details so all you have to do is click the sign in button next time you log in. (Might sound a bit stupid but i decided to mention it anyways :$)

Let me know if any of these steps help,

Frankiedaman
08-23-2004 10:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sean Pirie

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Problem?
hey, i wil try number 1 in a moment, but as for number 2 and 3. i can sign in by typing my passwrod and account in but when i check the box to save my information it wont sign in and i get 'your email or password is invalid blah blah' but its clearly not, and it only happens when i chack remember passwrod etc. any ideas?
08-24-2004 12:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
RE: Problem?
try making a new email :-D probobly will work :-D
08-24-2004 04:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version