What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Help! form moval in a plugin

Help! form moval in a plugin
Author: Message:
Ash_

35 / Male / –
O.P. Help! form moval in a plugin
im making a plugin atm, ive got the dll call the main exe with args afterwarsds like "C:/Ash.exe -Cool,Hi" and stuff, but when i call the main exe a little box at the bottom left corner comes up like the bar at the top of IE or Firefox which says the title of the page and stuff, but the form says "Form1". i dont have a form one in my dll, or my main exe, or even my config exe. when i dont click on it i get this error when loading my form in the main exe "Error 384 : a form cant be moved or sized while minimized or maximised." ive run this program by itself not called form the dll and it works perfectly, ive called it from command prompt with the extra args and it works fine. also if i double click on the title bar that says form1 it goes away and my program loads corretctly. but if i leave it there i get error 384. ill upload a screenshot for yas. Also the plugin is gonna be that POP3 Email Reader which brings it up in a little box like the MSN boxes, all of version 1.0 is coded just this little error. Thanks in advance for all your help.

.jpg File Attachment: Error 384.JPG (90.24 KB)
This file has been downloaded 137 time(s).
[Image: jeansiger5.jpg]
08-27-2004 11:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: