What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion: Auto-Accept Requests

Suggestion: Auto-Accept Requests
Author: Message:
Syberius

Pet Geek

37 / Male / –
O.P. Suggestion: Auto-Accept Requests
Hi there,

I am a big user of Messenger Plus (and will be donating next month when my wages come in) and I really like the stuff you have done with the program.

The Auto-Accept Request feature added in version 3 is great, but it may be worth considdering expanding the further. I like letting my friends send me files while im busy or not at the computer then letting my virus scanner give them a quick once over. However when it comes to file downloads, they can only be saved in the usual recieved files folder.

I thought it would be nice if you could select where the files are to be saved to and better than that would be able to select download locations based on file type. When people send me music they want me to listen to I would really like it do be deposited in a folder on another drive which tells me I have to listen to it.

Just a few points that I (and a few of my friends that use the program) thought would be handy to have in future versions.

Syberius,
09-12-2004 02:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestion: Auto-Accept Requests
Hello and welcome to these forums :)

The request you are making has been made a lot the past few months. Patchou himself told us in Patchou's reply to Auto Accept "Troubles?" that it might be an improvement in future versions. Therefore, your request is being considered ;)
09-12-2004 02:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: