What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » DarkBattle Round 2

DarkBattle Round 2
Author: Message:
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
O.P. DarkBattle Round 2
Alright before i start i just wanna make sure no mod says "no advertising, closed". I have nothing to do with this game except that i participate it in and wish to have a better experience with more people joining....it is just like if i posted a topic on halo2 asking people to go on the xbox live to play i do not gain anything from advertising this game except for more fun.

Now to the topic:

Signups for round 2 of Darkbattle have started and Round 2 will be starting very soon. I know some of you have joined and some even got their friends to join which was all fun and i guess you'd wanna be alerted when round 2 starts so here i am ;)

For those who have absolutly no idea what DB i recommend you check it out. www.darkbattle.com . It is basically a clone of planetarion (or so they say... never played it). It is a browser-based strategy game that lasts for a pretty long while... not sure exactly how much but you quickly get addicted to it and keep logging in every time you go online ;). In the game you take control of a planet and well of course try to become the most powerful one in the universe. Planets are divided into galaxies (people who played rd1 will be glad to kno thw galaxy size was reduced to 6.... so no more hyrdophia bashing everyone :p) there appears to be lots of changes too including a whole new layout and different ways to tackle the events in the game. Anyways I can't describe it completly, you have to check it yourself. I personally haven't signin yet cause both hydrophia and kanaris have been filled (so yeah.... i somehow got left out) i'm still trying to see what galaxy to join. For newbies i don't recommend to make your own galaxy, you might end up all alone and will be quickly picked on so join a random one of visit the forums for any galaxy that is recruiting and join them ;)

I hope some of you join and hope rd2 will be at least as fun as rd1! :)
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
08-31-2004 01:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: