What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Extended Contact List?

Extended Contact List?
Author: Message:
chris
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. Extended Contact List?
oaky laely i havent been payin much attention to msn stuff or really anything on the computer because i have been getting really bored and i dunno i just dont feel like stayin on the computer much but i used to look at like mess.be everday and be here constanly but now i just sit around in my room till i do something but anyways i dunno why i said that but i was reading mess.be today and i seen that MessengerDiscovery 2.5 (build 2512) has the option to extend the contact list limit. . . well i seen somethign about MSN increasing the limit so i was wondering if that was an acual feature or just MSN did. But what i really wanted to know is if anyone could create a smaller addon or plugin maybe that could increase the contact list limit because i dont wanna install that for just one feature because it takes up too many resouses and i am already useing enough right now:S
09-02-2004 03:03 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
eckocomplex

– / Male / –
RE: Extended Contact List?
MSN didn't increase it. It's a MessengerDiscovery unique feature that you wont see in any other addons (unless some people rip MD features and it's well known for this to happen). If you can't afford resources you must have about 6mb of ram, then noone can help you.
09-02-2004 08:58 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: