What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuff NG question

Stuff NG question
Author: Message:
mattlscc

O.P. Huh?  Stuff NG question
Does anyone know of a way to keep this plugin from asking you whether or not you want to keep the original size of your DP?  I would like that to default to yes everytime...and I'm trying to use this ADP program which does a slide show of DP's, but everytime it switches DP's it askes me if I want to keep the original size of the DP...gets kind of annoying.

Thanks in advance.
09-03-2004 05:21 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TGG

32 / Male / –
RE: Stuff NG question
i think it asks you that each time the ddp countdown reaches zero so you can set that to a high number so it wont ask you so often. But it dont thinks theres a way to set the default to yes, correct me if i'm wrong ;)
09-03-2004 05:25 PM
Phrive

...!Phrive!...

35 / Male / –
for using adp, you can change ti so stuff plug dosent notifiy you, you just have to look :)
[Image: 1thing5hk.gif]

09-03-2004 06:59 PM
Anubis
Elite Member

34 / Male / Flag
In Conversation window > Plus > Plugins > StuffPlug-NG > Configure... > Uncheck Enable Over-Sized display pictures > OK and recheck it after you want it back on...
[Image: anubis5hq.png]
09-03-2004 07:21 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
.Roy
Veteran Member

20 / Male / –
u dont understand... Anubis she/her wants it to always be on Over Sized display pictures without the popup asking do u want to keep it original size :-D...

As for u matt... i dont think its possible ask TB maybe he will come to this thread and u can ask him
09-03-2004 08:01 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Anubis
In Conversation window > Plus > Plugins > StuffPlug-NG > Configure... > Uncheck Enable Over-Sized display pictures > OK and recheck it after you want it back on...
He doesn't want to disable it, he just doesnt want to have to click yes everytime...But I think it needs to stay the way it is because sometimes you just want a picture up there for an event and don't want to worry about resizing it and all that stuff

**EDIT:  HAHA DangerXone...I guess we were on the same train of thought...Same time and everything**

This post was edited on 09-03-2004 at 08:03 PM by jmccarroll.
09-03-2004 08:01 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Phrive

...!Phrive!...

35 / Male / –
just go on adp, go preferences and hey presto, you dont get the messages every time, all you need to do is look :)
[Image: 1thing5hk.gif]

09-03-2004 08:39 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: