What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » No CD Present - Chat Logging

No CD Present - Chat Logging
Author: Message:
syntaxcs

O.P. No CD Present - Chat Logging
Recently I had been getting a message saying that there was no cd present, whenever i closed a Messenger window. I traced the problem to the fact that my drive letters had changed when i got more disk space and Plus! was trying to write my logs to a cd drive (also explained why i had no chat logs for a while ;)). Although this was nothing to do with Plus! itself, i thought there should be some preventative measure put in place at some point to stop this happening. Maybe searching for the "My chat logs" folder on th local machine, or refreshing the source for the log folder, to check for such instances as above.

Also, In relation to this website, i've always classed myself as GMT since i live in Newcastle in Britain, yet to get the right time on the forum i needed to use GMT + 1. That right? or is it just me?

Cheers
09-04-2004 10:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: No CD Present - Chat Logging
If your letters have changes is your responsability to update the settings of your programs to the new letter. Plus (nor any other program) can't search folders from time to time. That would be inefficient, and also the folder name can be customized... That wouldn't work.
quote:
Originally posted by syntaxcs
Also, In relation to this website, i've always classed myself as GMT since i live in Newcastle in Britain, yet to get the right time on the forum i needed to use GMT + 1. That right? or is it just me?
"Enable DST Correction:" option in UserCP?
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
09-04-2004 10:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: