What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » mess.be display pic competition

mess.be display pic competition
Author: Message:
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. mess.be display pic competition
does anyone have more info about that mess.be competition where you have to get mess.be written in interesting places. I have a pic of mess.be written on a... friends :dodgy: ass and I want to submit it.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
11-01-2004 08:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Tochjo
forum super mod

36 / Male / Flag
RE: mess.be display pic competition
quote:
Originally posted by mess.be
Messed on: 1st of June, 2004
dwergs says:

It's been exactly one year already since we started collecting display pictures and custom emoticons (officially, because we beta-tested the system right after MSN Messenger 6 was released last year). Today we can offer you over 15.000 FREE dp's and ce's, thanks to all contributing Messers! On average that's about 13 new emoticons and 28 new display pictures added daily. Reason enough to come back and check out Mess.be every day, don't you think?

But all this great free content doesn't make us lazy! Let's keep growing and growing! That's why we're having another competition on Mess.be! Submit display pictures marked with the mess.be URL during the next two months and you can win one of the many prizes, including an Amazon gift certificate of $150 US, one of $50 US, a designer t-shirt, an exclusive mess.be button, etc. More on the prizes later, but don't wait with submitting! IMPORTANT: Use our Adobe Photoshop instructions for making display pictures and tagging them with our URL. Prizes will go to the top submitters but QUALITY remains more important than quantity!
If that news article is what you were looking for, then the competition seems to be over already.

This post was edited on 11-01-2004 at 09:16 PM by Tochjo.
11-01-2004 09:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
dwergs

RE: mess.be display pic competition
No, that's got nothing to do with display pictures. I believe it was in August, that I was handing out gmail invites to those who wrote "mess.be" on bodyparts or just odd objects & places. Currently, there are no rewards given for submitting fanpics, but they're always welcome! I love them!

Just upload it somewhere and then send us the link through the web form on mess.be.
Hi, I'm dwergs. You might remember me from sites such as Mess with MSN Messenger and dwergs says.
11-06-2004 06:44 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: